Elizabeth Warren's DNA test results point to Native American heritage

Elizabeth Warren has taken a DNA test.

The results show she wasn't lying.

trump and the republicans have been lying all this time.

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

Just like most Americans.

So go ahead and call her names. You're only showing your hate and ignorance.

No. She paid some Stanford liberal to find she may be 1.56% Indian. LOL! What a FRAUD!

The truth is that most American families that have been here for a long time have Native American Indian somewhere in the past in their families.

I do. Like Warren it was a long family story that many generations back someone married a Cherokee woman. I never believed it until I took a DNA test. There it was. Just like Warren, a very small part of my DNA has Native American Indian. Just like the family story, it's very small which means it's many generations back.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

SNIP>>>>DNA sample showed she had a Native American ancestor in her family dating back six to 10 generations.<<<<<SNIP

Also showed she is part Negro, Hispanis, Asian, Arab, LGTB, Transsexual, and ALIEN!!!!.

ROTFLMFAO....Did I miss any minority voting group?

Wow, from 1/32 to 1/512th Native American.

Are you using the old Jim Crow rules of "one drop" to make her sound like she wasn't bullshitting about having a much more involved Native American heritage?

South Park knows how to punch white elitist liberals in their faces, don't they?

upload_2018-10-15_9-7-39.jpeg

SNIP>>>>DNA sample showed she had a Native American ancestor in her family dating back six to 10 generations.<<<<<SNIP

Also showed she is part Negro, Hispanis, Asian, Arab, LGTB, Transsexual, and ALIEN!!!!.

ROTFLMFAO....Did I miss any minority voting group?

Link?

Will she do a rain dance now? Smoke a peace pipe for further "proof"?

/——-/ Point to???? WTF does that mean? And she’s 1/512th Injun???
According to the analysis, if Warren’s great-great-great-grandmother was Native American, she would be considered 1/32nd Native American. Should Warren’s ancestor date back 10 generations, she would be only 1/512th Native American.

which an expert said shows “strong evidence’’ :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They never ever stop lying.

The test shows the following:

She possesses 12 times more Native American blood than a white person from Great Britain, the report found, and 10 times more than a white person from Utah.

So she has Native American DNA in her blood.

Which means she wasn't lying.

Forum List

Back