Livni wins Israel final vote tally

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Final results from Israel's election have kept the Kadima party, led by Tzipi Livni, with a slight lead over Benyamin Netanyahu's Likud.

The official results, released on Thursday after all votes were counted, gave Kadima 28 seats in the 120-member parliament and Likud 27 seats.

These figures were in line with preliminary results released after Tuesday's election, which also gave most of the remaining seats to rightist parties.

The majority of the remaining seats went to other parties of the right, with the hard-right Yisrael Beitenu of Avidgor Lieberman taking 15 and Labor slipped into fourth place with 13 seats.

Israel's election commission released the final results after counting votes by soldiers, prisoners and diplomats, about 100,000 out of a total of 3.3 million cast.

The additional votes did not change the allocation of seats in the parliament tallied after the election.

Coalition race

The results give both Livni and Netanyahu far less than the majority each would need to govern as the two are already hard at work trying to line up potential coalition partners.

Al Jazeera English - Middle East - Livni wins Israel final vote tally

Last edited by a moderator:
....so... was that a FULL ARTICLE being posted?

I'm waiting to see how much influence Bibi and that Lieberman fell has regardless of who "won" israels election. Those are a pair of dangerous men. Hopefully, Livni will temper their racism but, I'm betting, she will get caught up in their racist directives while trying to attract their supporters. Hopefully, Arabs won't get rounded up into camps and ironically purged from their homeland.

I'm waiting to see how much influence Bibi and that Lieberman fell has regardless of who "won" israels election. Those are a pair of dangerous men. Hopefully, Livni will temper their racism but, I'm betting, she will get caught up in their racist directives while trying to attract their supporters. Hopefully, Arabs won't get rounded up into camps and ironically purged from their homeland.

I guess if those piece of shit Palestinians behave themselves, maybe they wont have to worry about being rounded up. In the US we put criminals in jail, so i dont see why we should feel bad for the criminals in Gaza either.

Most of the citizens in Gaza are terrorists, which is why they gave their votes to a terrorist organization. Im sorry if i dont feel bad for them. Maybe it will be a strong message to the rest of the uncivilized world.

"We have grown tired of your antics and if you cant stop killing people, we will kill ALL OF YOU!!"

Last edited:

I guess if those piece of shit Palestinians behave themselves, maybe they wont have to worry about being rounded up. In the US we put criminals in jail, so i dont see why we should feel bad for the criminals in Gaza either.

Most of the citizens in Gaza are terrorists, which is why they gave their votes to a terrorist organization. Im sorry if i dont feel bad for them. Maybe it will be a strong message to the rest of the uncivilized world.

"We have grown tired of your antics and if you cant stop killing people, we will kill ALL OF YOU!!"

uh, yea.. just like MOST of Germany's JEWS were sheisty bankers who invalidated their lives by helping Germany lose ww1, eh?

:cuckoo:

Face it, dude.. you are just as much of a racist as Lieberman. If you want to blame arabs then go for it. When you get tot he point that you are making excuses for concentration camps and final solutions then maybe you'll open your eyes. See you are the next ironic round of Nuremburg trials.

uh, yea.. just like MOST of Germany's JEWS were sheisty bankers who invalidated their lives by helping Germany lose ww1, eh?

No, that is NOT the case with the jews. Just because Palestinians are bad, doesnt mean jews have to be too. You do this thing where if someone questions the depraved moral values of Palestinians, you always want to make the comparison to jews in WWII Germany.

To be clear, the jews in Germany during WW2 were innocent victims, and the Palestinians in Gaza 2009 are NOT innocent. Its not the answer you like to hear, but its the truth. They are bad people, and thats why the civilized world agrees with Israel, while at the same time they denounce the years of terrorist actions the Palestinians have been involved in.

The sad part is, had the palis acted in a humane and noble manner, they would have recieved far more then they are going to get now from any peace agreement. Americans have, for many years, railed against China for its rule over Tibet, and had we been closer allies with China, like we are with Israel, we would have gotten far more traction. In the case of the palis, had they not been terrorists all these years, the american people would demand that Israel be split in half (though that wouldnt be fair either), but they dont, because everyone knows the palis are terrorists. Now, the best they can hope for is the tiny Gaza strip, but that will continue to be target practice for Israeli bombs, as long as they act like terrorists.

Last edited:
:lol:

oh.. so, widescale stereotypes of JEWS is bad...

but widescale stereotypes of ARABS is good.

gotcha

:thup:

beeeecause... everey jew in germany was INNOCENT while every arab in palestine is GUILTY!

:rofl:

gotcha

I didnt say stereotypes are either good or bad, im just saying the jews were innocent people who didnt deserve what they got, while the Palestinians bring all their troubles upon themselves. They are terrorists.

beeeecause... everey jew in germany was INNOCENT while every arab in palestine is GUILTY!

Yes, every jew was innocent of what the Nazis were saying about them. Every pali isnt guilty, but most are, because they elected a terrist group to lead them. Nothing else even needs to be said about the palis after you determine they elected terrorists.

gotcha

I didnt say stereotypes are either good or bad, im just saying the jews were innocent people who didnt deserve what they got, while the Palestinians bring all their troubles upon themselves. They are terrorists.

Yes, every jew was innocent of what the Nazis were saying about them. Every pali isnt guilty, but most are, because they elected a terrist group to lead them. Nothing else even needs to be said about the palis after you determine they elected terrorists.

yea dude.. you cry about who arabs elect... but don't bat a fucking eye when Bibi and Lieberman talk about loyalty oaths and purging israel of non jews! AND THEY ALMOST WON! Like HITLER did!

Dude, when you stop pwning yourself feel free to come back and reboot your logic. Until then, enjoy festering in your blind racism.

gotcha

yea dude.. you cry about who arabs elect... but don't bat a fucking eye when Bibi and Lieberman talk about loyalty oaths and purging israel of non jews! AND THEY ALMOST WON! Like HITLER did!

Dude, when you stop pwning yourself feel free to come back and reboot your logic. Until then, enjoy festering in your blind racism.

Show me the Auschwitzs and Dachaus in Israel, until then go fuck yourself.

shitgun is a waste of time, and putting him on ignore makes the board better
try it

Gaza and (whats left of) the west bank. Populations don't tend to become as CONCENTRATED without a dominant ethnicity goosestepping a few excuses for racism, eh dude?

Don't blame me if an ironic FINAL SOLUTION tends to tickle your fancy these days. You are no less human than an Aryan and, clearly, no less prone to succumbing to racism.

shitgun is a waste of time, and putting him on ignore makes the board better
try it

Dont be angry because I tend to call you out to provide evidence and you tend to fail miserably, bitch. Hell, it wouldn't shock me to know that you DID put me on ignore because of the last time you made some retarded fucking statement and I challenged you to provide evidence.. to which you promptly fucking disappeared like a vampire at noon.

Hey, maybe you sad clown bitches can, uh, work to get me purged of this jewish message board! Hey, THATS the trick! Claim about 12 subforums as your god given promised forum and kick all the non-jews out into a CONCENTRATED REFUGEE forum! I wonder how the powers that be would react to the zionist M.O....

Forum List

Back