Living Up To The Advance Billing: Dirtiest Campaigner Ever

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
["Pick your target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it" The Forksucker in Chief in action. Time for every self respecting American to toss in a couple of bucks in Romney's direction if they love their country. He's got to go, b@st@rd POS]

"Unreal: Obama Singles Out Private Citizens By Name For Donating To Romney, Accuses Them Of “Betting Against America”…

This should send a chill down everyone’s spine. Imagine having the most powerful man on Earth singling you out by name then slandering you for donating to his opponent’s campaign?

Via WSJ:

Try this thought experiment: You decide to donate money to Mitt Romney. You want change in the Oval Office, so you engage in your democratic right to send a check.

Several days later, President Barack Obama, the most powerful man on the planet, singles you out by name. His campaign brands you a Romney donor, shames you for “betting against America,” and accuses you of having a “less-than-reputable” record. The message from the man who controls the Justice Department (which can indict you), the SEC (which can fine you), and the IRS (which can audit you), is clear: You made a mistake donating that money."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Unreal: Obama Singles Out Private Citizens By Name For Donating To Romney, Accuses Them Of “Betting Against America”…

"Obama Campaign Touts Creepy Obamabot Letter: “I’ve Learned To Appreciate You Even More This Year, Which I Didn’t Think Was Humanly Possible”…

Nah, nothing cult-like about this."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Obama Campaign Touts Creepy Obamabot Letter: “I

"Pathetic: Obama Campaign Ad Says Romney Not A Bad Ass Like Dear Leader, Would Not Have Ordered Bin Laden Raid…

The next step for Obama is to find Bin Laden’s body, prop him up “Weekend at Bernie’s” style and stick him on the campaign trail.

Via The Hill:

President Obama’s campaign is using Bill Clinton to argue Mitt Romney would have launched the raid to capture Osama bin Laden last year.

The argument is being made to coincide with the one-year anniversary of bin Laden’s death."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Pathetic: Obama Campaign Ad Says Romney Not A Bad Ass Like Dear Leader, Would Not Have Ordered Bin Laden Raid…

"Iowa Campaign Stop: Woman Who Publicly Thanked Obama for Helping Her Obtain Health Insurance Through Obamacare Is Actually Covered Through A State Program

I wonder if the program covers stupidity.

(Des Moines Register) — A Des Moines woman who publicly thanked President Barack Obama on Tuesday for helping her obtain health insurance actually is receiving her coverage through a long-standing state program.

“No one would insure me because of my pre-existing conditions. No one. Until President Obama stood up for me and millions of Americans like me across Iowa and across the country,” she said.

In fact, Ibson’s current coverage is provided by HIP Iowa, a state program for people whose health problems make them ineligible for most commercial insurance. HIP Iowa was created in 1987, during Republican Terry Branstad’s first stint as governor. Most of the program’s subsidies come from fees paid by commercial insurers."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Iowa Campaign Stop: Woman Who Publicly Thanked Obama for Helping Her Obtain Health Insurance Through Obamacare Is Actually Covered Through A State Program

Forum List

Back