Living in a Banana Republic

A Federal Judge stated that Trump and his DOJ was engaging in a banana republic prosecution of Andrew McCabe. Anyone with a lick of sense knows it.

I have said and believe that Trump and his presidency have a banana republic quality to it. Trumpers go on about shithole countries and Trump and Trumpers are turning us into one.

Rule of Law to Trump and Trumpers is what Trump says it is.

What a friggin disgrace.

DOJ drops leak case vs. McCabe, judge said White House involvement like a ā€˜banana republicā€™

See also

According to federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton, President Trumpā€™s involvement in the McCabe investigation was ā€œdisturbing,ā€ a ā€œmess,ā€ and reflected a ā€œbanana republic.ā€

ā€œI think itā€™s very unfortunate,ā€ Judge Walton told prosecutors as the case stalled in late September. ā€œAnd I think as a government and as a society weā€™re going to pay a price at some point for this.
ā€˜Banana republicā€™: Judge slammed DOJ for stringing along McCabe investigation to help Trump politically

So many countries around the world from North Korea to Cuba you can move to and live and yet you stay here and complain daily about Trump and what you and some percieved as a Banana Republic...
You have it backward. You Trumpers should move to North Korea as it is your ilk that is turning us into a banana republic. Trump has made clear his man love for Kim Jong Un and Putin. Trump has praised China for 70 years of great rule. Trump loves dictators. Just as you do. All you Trumpers should just leave and move to a shithole country. You can revel in the lawless society that you so crave here.
You're an idiot.
First, I was responding to a Trumper post; second, the post is accurate. If you donā€™t like the content then it is time for you to start rethinking your political position.

A Federal Judge stated that Trump and his DOJ was engaging in a banana republic prosecution of Andrew McCabe. Anyone with a lick of sense knows it.

I have said and believe that Trump and his presidency have a banana republic quality to it. Trumpers go on about shithole countries and Trump and Trumpers are turning us into one.

What a friggin disgrace.

DOJ drops leak case vs. McCabe, judge said White House involvement like a ā€˜banana republicā€™

See also

According to federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton, President Trumpā€™s involvement in the McCabe investigation was ā€œdisturbing,ā€ a ā€œmess,ā€ and reflected a ā€œbanana republic.ā€

ā€œI think itā€™s very unfortunate,ā€ Judge Walton told prosecutors as the case stalled in late September. ā€œAnd I think as a government and as a society weā€™re going to pay a price at some point for this.
ā€˜Banana republicā€™: Judge slammed DOJ for stringing along McCabe investigation to help Trump politically

Trump* and Barr have weaponized the DOJ for partisan politics.
That is exactly what they are doing. The question is whoā€™s next. The military? Hello Argentina!

This was a comment from a federal judge and the way the Trump DOJ hs acted toward MCCabe. The whole prosecution of MCabe was nothing short of the use of state power for personal retribution. You may not give a shit about where this country is heading but many others do. Spare me your holier than thou BS.
I really care about the law. We should hold EVERYONE to the same standards, not this micro analysis and hair splitting applied to Trump. I posit the sanctuary cities, aiding and abetting persons violating federal immigration law. Created by Democrats without the consent of the voting public, as my evidence. Democrats did that, its a fact. What Trump did is insinuations and allegations and interpretation. Speculative at best.
No, how Trumpā€™s DOJ is acting is conspicuous, clear and obvious. Trump wears his corruption on his sleeve. There is no subtlety to Trumpā€™s corruption. He is in your flagrant and shameless.
No it isn't. Or Trump would have been indicted and all of us would have supported removing Trump. Please.
Please.....First of all there is a question as to whether a president can be indicted and second of all the evidence against Trump was overwhelming during the impeachment trial and what the House managers warned us of has come to pass. Trumpā€™s roguish behavior is on the ascendency.
More bullshit.
View attachment 306727
'
Don't presume to much unless you get your exercise jumping to conclusions. Trump wasn't my pick for a nominee. And, NO, there wasn't overwhelming evidence it was just a bunch of allegations. Get THAT through your head, IF there was proof, this wouldn't be debatable. This was purely subjective, and a matter of opinion. You cant remove a duly elected president on pipe dreams and Chinese whispers.

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

So many countries around the world from North Korea to Cuba you can move to and live and yet you stay here and complain daily about Trump and what you and some percieved as a Banana Republic...
You have it backward. You Trumpers should move to North Korea as it is your ilk that is turning us into a banana republic. Trump has made clear his man love for Kim Jong Un and Putin. Trump has praised China for 70 years of great rule. Trump loves dictators. Just as you do. All you Trumpers should just leave and move to a shithole country. You can revel in the lawless society that you so crave here.
You're an idiot.
First, I was responding to a Trumper post; second, the post is accurate. If you donā€™t like the content then it is time for you to start rethinking your political position.
Your post is sewage.

I really care about the law. We should hold EVERYONE to the same standards, not this micro analysis and hair splitting applied to Trump. I posit the sanctuary cities, aiding and abetting persons violating federal immigration law. Created by Democrats without the consent of the voting public, as my evidence. Democrats did that, its a fact. What Trump did is insinuations and allegations and interpretation. Speculative at best.
No, how Trumpā€™s DOJ is acting is conspicuous, clear and obvious. Trump wears his corruption on his sleeve. There is no subtlety to Trumpā€™s corruption. He is in your flagrant and shameless.
No it isn't. Or Trump would have been indicted and all of us would have supported removing Trump. Please.
Please.....First of all there is a question as to whether a president can be indicted and second of all the evidence against Trump was overwhelming during the impeachment trial and what the House managers warned us of has come to pass. Trumpā€™s roguish behavior is on the ascendency.
More bullshit.
View attachment 306727
'
Don't presume to much unless you get your exercise jumping to conclusions. Trump wasn't my pick for a nominee. And, NO, there wasn't overwhelming evidence it was just a bunch of allegations. Get THAT through your head, IF there was proof, this wouldn't be debatable. This was purely subjective, and a matter of opinion. You cant remove a duly elected president on pipe dreams and Chinese whispers.
I am not going to reopen the debate on the impeachment, but keep your eyes open. There was far more than ā€œpipe dreamsā€ and ā€œChinese whispersā€.

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

You're an idiot.
Your post is sewage.
My post is spot on. Truth hurts.

Sewage is what Trump tweets every day; sewage is Trumpā€™s weaponization of the DOJ; down the sewer is where Trump is taking this country.

Oh, and Judge Walton is also the one that put Scooter Libby behind bars when in actuality Richard Armitage was the one that leaked Valerie Plame was with the cia.

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

Deep State Judge trying to run cover for the Obama administration lead coupe
View attachment 306716
the New World Order President George Bush that's right you moron

View attachment 306719
You showing your selfie of having a meltdown isn't your best rebuttal
But anyway here you go MORON
46a089181300473c48020f364777cbd2.jpg

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of America.

Thanks tRumplings.
you can thank obama 8 years of an unchecked power grab by obama and now you're whining like a little bitch

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Welcome to the Banana Republic of America.

Thanks tRumplings.
you can thank obama 8 years of an unchecked power grab by obama and now you're whining like a little bitch
Lol, no. Just no.

Obamas unchecked power ??? Like when the scum McConnell prevented him from a SC choice?

Federal Judge stated that Trump and his DOJ acting was engaging in a banana republic prosecution.

I have said and believe that Trump and his presidency has a banana republic quality to it. Trumpers go on about shithole countries and Trump and Trumpers are turning us into one.

What a friggin disgrace.

Like say, Democrats giving sanctuary to illegal aliens without the actual consent of the populace and those cities have a huge problem with displaced jobless poor Americans living in the streets...they seem more Bandanna Democrats.
Canā€™t keep up can ya. Trump is destroying the rule of law. Trumpers donā€™t care because half the dimwits have no idea what the rule of law means.
What do they call this? Gas lighting? You seem rather...indoctrinated. Stop this insipid pejorative "Trumpers'' childish name calling. I used to be freeking democrat for gods sake. They aren't democrats but in name. They have become shills for the globalists. The "democrats" lost all legitamacy when they unilaterally created sanctuary without our permission as DEMOCRATIC society. Nobody is above the law, accept democrats and their little pets...Trump? Please.

He's a good little indoctrinated lib.

Some truths Republicans will hate
Bloomberg snapped back on Twitter, saying that he and Trump "know many of the same people in NY."

"Behind your back they laugh at you & call you a carnival barking clown," Bloomberg continued. "They know you inherited a fortune & squandered it with stupid deals and incompetence. I have the record & the resources to defeat you. And I will."

Bloomberg mentioned Trump's remarks during a campaign event in North Carolina on Thursday.

"Somebody said, you know, that he's tall and he calls me little Mike, and the answer is, Donald, where I come from we measure your height from your neck up," he said, adding, "I am not afraid of Donald Trump. Donald Trump is afraid of us, and that's why he keeps tweeting all the time."

"

ā€˜According to federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton, President Trumpā€™s involvement in the McCabe investigation was ā€œdisturbing,ā€ a ā€œmess,ā€ and reflected a ā€œbanana republic.ā€ā€™ ibid

True.

Trump the tinpot dictator.

ā€˜According to federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton, President Trumpā€™s involvement in the McCabe investigation was ā€œdisturbing,ā€ a ā€œmess,ā€ and reflected a ā€œbanana republic.ā€ā€™ ibid

True.

Trump the tinpot dictator.
You're being far too kind.....an unqualified demented perverted racist bully would be more like it

Forum List

Back