Living in a Banana Republic

Canā€™t keep up can ya. Trump is destroying the rule of law. Trumpers donā€™t care because half the dimwits have no idea what the rule of law means.
What do they call this? Gas lighting? You seem rather...indoctrinated. Stop this insipid pejorative "Trumpers'' childish name calling. I used to be freeking democrat for gods sake. They aren't democrats but in name. They have become shills for the globalists. The "democrats" lost all legitamacy ended when they unilaterally created sanctuary without our permission as DEMOCRATIC society. Nobody is above the law, accept democrats and their little pets...Trump? Please.
This was a comment from a federal judge and the way the Trump DOJ hs acted toward MCCabe. The whole prosecution of MCabe was nothing short of the use of state power for personal retribution. You may not give a shit about where this country is heading but many others do. Spare me your holier than thou BS.
I really care about the law. We should hold EVERYONE to the same standards, not this micro analysis and hair splitting applied to Trump. I posit the sanctuary cities, aiding and abetting persons violating federal immigration law. Created by Democrats without the consent of the voting public, as my evidence. Democrats did that, its a fact. What Trump did is insinuations and allegations and interpretation. Speculative at best.
No, how Trumpā€™s DOJ is acting is conspicuous, clear and obvious. Trump wears his corruption on his sleeve. There is no subtlety to Trumpā€™s corruption. He is in your flagrant and shameless.
No it isn't. Or Trump would have been indicted and all of us would have supported removing Trump. Please.
Please.....First of all there is a question as to whether a president can be indicted and second of all the evidence against Trump was overwhelming during the impeachment trial and what the House managers warned us of has come to pass. Trumpā€™s roguish behavior is on the ascendency.

A Federal Judge stated that Trump and his DOJ was engaging in a banana republic prosecution of Andrew McCabe. Anyone with a lick of sense knows it.

I have said and believe that Trump and his presidency have a banana republic quality to it. Trumpers go on about shithole countries and Trump and Trumpers are turning us into one.

Rule of Law to Trump and Trumpers is what Trump says it is.

What a friggin disgrace.

DOJ drops leak case vs. McCabe, judge said White House involvement like a ā€˜banana republicā€™

See also

According to federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton, President Trumpā€™s involvement in the McCabe investigation was ā€œdisturbing,ā€ a ā€œmess,ā€ and reflected a ā€œbanana republic.ā€

ā€œI think itā€™s very unfortunate,ā€ Judge Walton told prosecutors as the case stalled in late September. ā€œAnd I think as a government and as a society weā€™re going to pay a price at some point for this.
ā€˜Banana republicā€™: Judge slammed DOJ for stringing along McCabe investigation to help Trump politically
What ever lefties are accusing the right of, you can bet that is actually what they are doing themselves.
No body despises the rule of law more that]n Trumpers. Yeah, a Federal fudge made the observation. You Trumpers really are a cult. Trumpā€™s word is law. Hello, El Presidente Trump.
Stop stealing our rhetoric.

A Federal Judge stated that Trump and his DOJ was engaging in a banana republic prosecution of Andrew McCabe. Anyone with a lick of sense knows it.

I have said and believe that Trump and his presidency have a banana republic quality to it. Trumpers go on about shithole countries and Trump and Trumpers are turning us into one.

What a friggin disgrace.

DOJ drops leak case vs. McCabe, judge said White House involvement like a ā€˜banana republicā€™

See also

According to federal judge Reggie Barnett Walton, President Trumpā€™s involvement in the McCabe investigation was ā€œdisturbing,ā€ a ā€œmess,ā€ and reflected a ā€œbanana republic.ā€

ā€œI think itā€™s very unfortunate,ā€ Judge Walton told prosecutors as the case stalled in late September. ā€œAnd I think as a government and as a society weā€™re going to pay a price at some point for this.
ā€˜Banana republicā€™: Judge slammed DOJ for stringing along McCabe investigation to help Trump politically
Deep State Judge trying to run cover for the Obama administration lead coupe

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

upload_2020-2-14_20-1-6.gif

What do they call this? Gas lighting? You seem rather...indoctrinated. Stop this insipid pejorative "Trumpers'' childish name calling. I used to be freeking democrat for gods sake. They aren't democrats but in name. They have become shills for the globalists. The "democrats" lost all legitamacy ended when they unilaterally created sanctuary without our permission as DEMOCRATIC society. Nobody is above the law, accept democrats and their little pets...Trump? Please.
This was a comment from a federal judge and the way the Trump DOJ hs acted toward MCCabe. The whole prosecution of MCabe was nothing short of the use of state power for personal retribution. You may not give a shit about where this country is heading but many others do. Spare me your holier than thou BS.
I really care about the law. We should hold EVERYONE to the same standards, not this micro analysis and hair splitting applied to Trump. I posit the sanctuary cities, aiding and abetting persons violating federal immigration law. Created by Democrats without the consent of the voting public, as my evidence. Democrats did that, its a fact. What Trump did is insinuations and allegations and interpretation. Speculative at best.
No, how Trumpā€™s DOJ is acting is conspicuous, clear and obvious. Trump wears his corruption on his sleeve. There is no subtlety to Trumpā€™s corruption. He is in your flagrant and shameless.
No it isn't. Or Trump would have been indicted and all of us would have supported removing Trump. Please.
Please.....First of all there is a question as to whether a president can be indicted and second of all the evidence against Trump was overwhelming during the impeachment trial and what the House managers warned us of has come to pass. Trumpā€™s roguish behavior is on the ascendency.
You're an idiot the Shiff Sham produced nothing but lies.

Get your head out Trumpā€™s shithole ass. Trump is doing all he can to discredit our institutions just like they do in banana republics that Trump so loves.

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

View attachment 306716
the New World Order President George Bush that's right you moron

Please.....First of all there is a question as to whether a president can be indicted and second of all the evidence against Trump was overwhelming and what the House managers warned us of has come to pass. Trumpā€™s roguish behavior is on the ascendency.
Trumps "roguish behavior" , (ok got me there). You can't simply remove a president on his demeanor. Trump isn't my ideal president. The very concept of "abuse of power' is rooted in law, and jurisprudence. So there needs be evidence, not continual tsunami of accusations. And then a indictment. That's it, and we ALL agree to remove Trump.

Last edited:
Get your head out Trumpā€™s shithole ass. Trump is doing all he can to discredit our institutions just like they do in banana republics that Trump so loves.
How do you know where my head is while your head is TDS influenced it makes fantasy seem like reality to you.

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

View attachment 306716
the New World Order President George Bush that's right you moron

upload_2020-2-14_20-6-46.gif

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

You're a disgrace to Americans.

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

Arenā€™t you the clever one. Now go back to your job scrubbing toilets.

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

Arenā€™t you the clever one. Now go back to your job scrubbing toilets.
I don't have a job liar.

Please.....First of all there is a question as to whether a president can be indicted and second of all the evidence against Trump was overwhelming and what the House managers warned us of has come to pass. Trumpā€™s roguish behavior is on the ascendency.
Trumps "roguish behavior" , (ok got me there). You can't simply remove a president on his demeanor. Trump isn't my ideal president. The very concept of "abuse of power' is rooted in law, and jurisprudence. So there needs be evidence, not continual tsunami of accusations. And then a indictment. That's it, and we ALL agree to remove Trump.
Look what the Trump Asminstration did just this week: Demanded a quid pro quo from New York. He said N.Y. we will give you federal funds if you drop the law suits against me. He interfered with the DOJ to favor a political friend. Unheard of. Trump is weaponizing the DOJ. Who owns what is next. Open your eyes,

Look what the Trump Asminstration did just this week: Demanded a quid pro quo from New York. He said N.Y. we will give you federal funds if you drop the law suits against me. He interfered with the DOJ to favor a political friend. Unheard of. Trump is weaponizing the DOJ. Who owns what is next. Open your eyes,
More lies from the traitor.

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

So many countries around the world from North Korea to Cuba you can move to and live and yet you stay here and complain daily about Trump and what you and some percieved as a Banana Republic...
You have it backward. You Trumpers should move to North Korea as it is your ilk that is turning us into a banana republic. Trump has made clear his man love for Kim Jong Un and Putin. Trump has praised China for 70 years of great rule. Trump loves dictators. Just as you do. All you Trumpers should just leave and move to a shithole country. You can revel in the lawless society that you so crave here.
You're an idiot.

How do you know where my head is while your head is TDS influenced it makes fantasy seem like reality to you.
Lol..yeah where your head is with regards to Trump is a really tough guess. :laughing0301:

More bullshit.
trump-derangement-syndrome-mental-hospital-sign.jpg

What a friggin disgrace.

See also

Trump* and Barr have weaponized the DOJ for partisan politics.

Canā€™t keep up can ya. Trump is destroying the rule of law. Trumpers donā€™t care because half the dimwits have no idea what the rule of law means.
Trump's DOJ says he can not be indicted. The rest of us will just know he is lawless scum and supported by blind cult worshipers without and indictment, except maybe after he is voted out of office.

Forum List

Back