Living Hetero, Being Gay

The term "natural" does not equate to "normal". Technically Arsenic is 100% natural, but I wouldn't want to put it on my cornflakes.

Biologically homosexuality is an abnormal condition. It results in no procreation, which is what is the overall intent of sex. Societies can accept certain behaviors that deviate the norm, but biologically it is still a defect, since it hinders the contiuation of a given persons genetic material.

If genetic, could homosexuality be a self limiting factor for our overall population? perhaps.

Normal adult sexuality, regardless of gender, includes many of the same sex practices. Such as oral and anal sex. It is natural and normal for adults who love each to freely enjoy many different sex practices. It doesn't make much difference biologically whose human mouth is on whose human genitals or whose penis is in whose anus. Those sexual practices are not the exclusive domain of gays and lesbians.

Sex for procreation only folks, are sad, to me. I knew a couple, parents of a dear friend, who only had sex to procreate. They had a very unhappy marriage.

Socially those can be acceptable sexual practices, I agree. All biology knows is that those other practices cannot result in a fertilized ovum, and hence continuation of the parental DNA.

Anything other than penile-vaginal sex, in an evolutionary sense, is a form of "ur doin it wrong"

My point has nothing to do with what society accepts, but with what biology wants, and biology wants opposite sex people to have penile-vaginal sex to procreate the species. Every other biological function regarding sexuality is regulated by that act. Any deviation from this is not normal, in a pure biological sense.

We no longer do just what biology, as you define it, does. We have contraception. People choose when to procreate.

We also procreate with vagina or penises.

America is the most tolerent society in what we used to call "the free world". We actually have laws that force people to abandon their religious beliefs about homosexuality and rent their property to sodomites or face civil rights litigation. Democrats forced the Military to promote the homosexual lifestyle. What more do the sissies want?

They foolishly believe that if their lifestyle is accepted by society it will assuage the guilt they feel.

...The fact that homosexuality is not biologically normal is not intended as an insult, its reality.

Again you make no sense, is heterosexuality normal ? Why, biology doesn't care if you are married or not, gay or straight, transsexual or a cross dresser. Biology is neutral in this debate, I've never heard biology have an opinion. It is your assumptions that are granting what is normal or not. Nature too, don't give a shit. Read this piece carefully and you may just learn. http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

heterosexuality better be normal, unless we learn cloning, or figure out how to reproduce via mitosis.

Biology's opinion is that we should all be straight. Thats how the species continues itself.

I read your piece, and it deals with the social aspect, on which I agree that societies can choose to accept certain behaviors, regardless of their biologcal normalcy. It still does not make homosexuality a biologically normal condition.

Normal adult sexuality, regardless of gender, includes many of the same sex practices. Such as oral and anal sex. It is natural and normal for adults who love each to freely enjoy many different sex practices. It doesn't make much difference biologically whose human mouth is on whose human genitals or whose penis is in whose anus. Those sexual practices are not the exclusive domain of gays and lesbians.

Sex for procreation only folks, are sad, to me. I knew a couple, parents of a dear friend, who only had sex to procreate. They had a very unhappy marriage.

Socially those can be acceptable sexual practices, I agree. All biology knows is that those other practices cannot result in a fertilized ovum, and hence continuation of the parental DNA.

Anything other than penile-vaginal sex, in an evolutionary sense, is a form of "ur doin it wrong"

My point has nothing to do with what society accepts, but with what biology wants, and biology wants opposite sex people to have penile-vaginal sex to procreate the species. Every other biological function regarding sexuality is regulated by that act. Any deviation from this is not normal, in a pure biological sense.

We no longer do just what biology, as you define it, does. We have contraception. People choose when to procreate.

We also procreate with vagina or penises.

And to do that they have to modify, either via barrier, chemical, or surgery, the normal pathway taken for procreation. You have to actively do something to stop it.

My wife and I have always been able to "pass", we choose not to.

Go right ahead and "express your sexuality" with the consenting adult of your choice. However, if you go out to my chicken coop, and try to have hot sex with the hens, I'm calling the sheriff! We caught some asshole doing that a few years back, and the hens were so emotionally traumatized by the experience they didn't lay any eggs for a month! I happen to like eggs, so if your sexual expression messes with my breakfast, there WILL be consequences!:lol:

You just threw any cred you may have ever had completely down the shitter. You are now a full fledged, 100%, leftist hack.

why? the first closet homos that come to mind are Republicans,Larry Craig and Mark Foley.

The thread isn't about left or right, or Barney Frank or Anthony's Weiner. It's about acceptance of perversion, who it is that's accepting it, how it is they pick and chose which perversion they're going to accept, and how they accept one perversion and not another without being a full fledged hypocrite and/or a bigot.

I'm new here, so maybe you could define who is accepting perversions for me?

I understand gays are, in your eyes, perverted. But what about straight couples who perform the same sex acts?

I think its fairly easy to determine which to accept or not accept. If it is between two consenting adults, then its none of the gov'ts or society's business.

Depends on how you look at it. In the sense they're both sexual perversions, that puts them in the same category. Also the fact that by the law of averages more homosexuals are pedophiles than heteros. Homos have already made the leap in their mind to act out perverted sex acts on each other, so to move on to another form of sexual perversion isn't that hard to do.

The idea that homosexuality is a perversion is your personal opinion and nothing more. Furthermore, pedophilia is typically not consensual as many children are coerced or physically forced into the act. Nobody is forced to be gay by another individual. The two are not even on the same playing field.

Where is your evidence that pedophiles tend to be homosexual? Maybe that's true, maybe not, but it still doesn't change what I said.

Sorry, but yes, homosexuality IS a sexual perversion, and why you're having a hard time dealing with the reality of facts here.

You can google, as I have, pedophilia, and it will break down how many of what group are pedophiles. And yes there are more hetero peds than homo del, but, BY AVERAGE, get that, BY AVERAGE, there are more homosexual pedophiles than hetero.

Then there's the LEGAL aspect. Yes when you take into consideration that homosexuality can be between two consenting adults, that's all fine and dandy. But the point is that not that long ago it was just as disgusting to the masses of the earth as those purporting their disgust to pedophilia now. The peds have patiently bide their time watching the homosexuals wage war against anyone who dared challenge them, and now it's their turn to do the same thing, and they are. It has started. And one of their weapons they'll use is the argument that their perversion isn't any more disgusting or repugnant than the homosexuals is, and who are you to decide? You a hypocrite?

We decide by having an age of consent. Its really that simple.

America is the most tolerent society in what we used to call "the free world". We actually have laws that force people to abandon their religious beliefs about homosexuality and rent their property to sodomites or face civil rights litigation. Democrats forced the Military to promote the homosexual lifestyle. What more do the sissies want?

What?? What laws force people to abandon their religious beliefs about homosexuals?? We have laws that forbid discrimination against homosexuals, but if that causes them to abandon their beliefs then their faith wasn't worth much anyway.

And no one is forcing the military to promote a homosexual lifestyle.

That's why I say, "I pity homosexuals." They'd rather torture themselves with a life of putting things where they were never intended and don't fit rather than seek help to become normal and enjoy sex as nature intended it.

This and the constant use of perverted was too much to pass up.

For Pale Rider and other of his ilk, so called 'normal' males and females, a description of sex from their manual is in order. First the woman must be ovulating, they do this through the rhythm method or counting days. Then at night, for sex can only occur at night in the dark, they signal each other by sitting by their twin beds with Bible and prayer, next they choose a bed to consummate the holy act. They wait till late so as to be tired and not overly passionate. After brushing their teeth and gargling, they kiss twice lightly, anything more passionate would be perverted for the act of creation requires the correct mood. They remain dressed and both keep their tops on so as not to rub bodies and forget the noble act they are about to perform. Man on top he wakes up junior and finds the proper place for junior. A few thrusts later he moans slightly while the wife raises her legs, while hardly orgasmic in body her mind is pleased and hopeful creation has taken place and another Pale will light another fire. The act now over the man showers and then together they both pray in their separate beds. Anything more passionate and messy would be perverted you see.

(Paraphrased from the Wingnut Bible on sex as it should be performed.)

Midcan,
Have you ever known anyone who actually did that? I mean, I'm down here in the Bible Belt, and we have some pretty far-out evangelicals, including some from the ""shake a snake" crowd, and I haven't heard even them advocate doing THAT. I did know one guy who said his wife refused to undress or have sex except in total darkness, but I'm just guessing that she's 5'2" and weighs about 250 just might have something to do with that.

While we are on the subject, does anyone here have a clue what is with the practice of some homosexual couples having a thing for inserting objects into bodily orifices where they clearly do NOT belong, for (one assumes) sexual gratification? A couple of examples, from my EMS days: (1) We got a call one night, and arrived to find a male in some distress, who said he had a lightbulb stuck in his rectum. We didn't believe him, but he and his significant other (also male) insisted it was so (said it happened while they were "fooling around making love"). They were both so adamant that we transported the guy to the ER. The Doc was skeptical too, but since the guy kept insisting, sent him to x-ray anyhow, and lo and behold, there was the lightbulb, right where he said it was!
(2) Women do it too. We had another "illuminating" (pun intended) experience with a lesbian couple. We arrived at the call to their residence to find one of this pair with one of those fake hurricane lamps firmly stuck in her vagina. They said it was all OK until they tried to get it out! My partner and I couldn't budge the thing, so we transported her to the ER, where the physician on duty tried to remove it, with no luck. This led to the following conversation (I kid you not!):

Doctor: "Well, guys, what do you suggest we do now?"

Us: "What do WE suggest? How the hell should we know? YOU'RE the doctor here!"

Doctor: "Yeah, but you paramedics are supposed to be the extrication experts!"

After some discussion, we decided to try cutting the base out of the lamp with a cast cutter. That broke the suction, and the offending lamp relinquished its grip. Both ladies appeared immensely relieved and happy. I would have liked to have asked them why they thought it was such a good idea to put it there in the first place, (as I had noticed they had other options lying around, of the sort designed for the purpose), but before I could, we got another call.

I never saw any similar incidents with hetero couples, so what I would like to know is, is this a gay thing, or something else I just don't understand? I'm not trying to be mean here, just curious.

This article is not about changing your sexual orientation - it is about changing the degree to which you express your sexual orientation. Ideally, people would feel comfortable being themselves and expressing their desires; unfortunately, some people don't feel comfortable doing so. They may feel that being accepted is more important than being true to themselves - and such circumstances might make information on how to lead a lifestyle that is incongruent with one's sexual orientation useful to them. It may not be a healthy or wise thing to do because it's emotionally traumatizing to not be yourself (see Warnings below), but if you feel it is necessary to conform to a heterosexual appearance or lifestyle nonetheless, here are some suggestions and thoughts.

How to Lead a Heterosexual Lifestyle if You Are Gay: 5 steps - wikiHow

This kind of blows my mind.

Bass and Flaylo know more about this subject than anyone.......

It must be a sad thing to see a really nice looking lady and all you can think about is puffing on a pecker.

It must be a sad thing to see a really nice looking guy and all you can think about it rug munching.

See. It goes both ways.

Personally, I don't care about one's sexual preference and I don't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks of mine.

I spend a great deal of time in this state's most diverse city, surrounded by and working with folks with varying sexual orientations. Some more noticable than others. It's rare in this urban area, to know anyone who is living a secret gay / lesbian life as a heterosexual.

Skydancer: I had a relative become a transsexual. I have no clue were to go with this. He/she abandoned everything, he/she was a liar. My problem with this, like anything else on this board, lack of integrity. Illegals want to be recoganizizied as legal, gays as straight, I can’t do this any more, it is deceitful and a lie. Something is wrong here, tell me, honestly, what is going on here? Am I just an asshole for noticing?

Last edited:
Skydancer: I had a relative become a transsexual. I have no clue were to go with this. He/she abandoned everything, he/she was a liar. My problem with this, like anything else on this board, lack of integrity. Illegals want to be recoganizizied as legal, gays as straight, I can’t do this any more, it is deceitful and a lie. Something is wrong here, tell me, honestly, what is going on here? Am I just an asshole for noticing?

I can't help you Silver. I am completely unnerved by transexuals. I haven't met an emotionally healthy one yet.

I do think that some people are born gender ambivalent, meaning they have sex organs or traits of both genders and sometimes the parents and doctors decide for the baby and decide wrong.

While we are on the subject, does anyone here have a clue what is with the practice of some homosexual couples having a thing for inserting objects into bodily orifices where they clearly do NOT belong, for (one assumes) sexual gratification? A couple of examples, from my EMS days: (1) We got a call one night, and arrived to find a male in some distress, who said he had a lightbulb stuck in his rectum. We didn't believe him, but he and his significant other (also male) insisted it was so (said it happened while they were "fooling around making love"). They were both so adamant that we transported the guy to the ER. The Doc was skeptical too, but since the guy kept insisting, sent him to x-ray anyhow, and lo and behold, there was the lightbulb, right where he said it was!
(2) Women do it too. We had another "illuminating" (pun intended) experience with a lesbian couple. We arrived at the call to their residence to find one of this pair with one of those fake hurricane lamps firmly stuck in her vagina. They said it was all OK until they tried to get it out! My partner and I couldn't budge the thing, so we transported her to the ER, where the physician on duty tried to remove it, with no luck. This led to the following conversation (I kid you not!):

Doctor: "Well, guys, what do you suggest we do now?"

Us: "What do WE suggest? How the hell should we know? YOU'RE the doctor here!"

Doctor: "Yeah, but you paramedics are supposed to be the extrication experts!"

After some discussion, we decided to try cutting the base out of the lamp with a cast cutter. That broke the suction, and the offending lamp relinquished its grip. Both ladies appeared immensely relieved and happy. I would have liked to have asked them why they thought it was such a good idea to put it there in the first place, (as I had noticed they had other options lying around, of the sort designed for the purpose), but before I could, we got another call.

I never saw any similar incidents with hetero couples, so what I would like to know is, is this a gay thing, or something else I just don't understand? I'm not trying to be mean here, just curious.

It's a gay thing. A stupid one.

Underlying the cultural dispute about homosexuality is another about attitude towards sexuality in general.

Traditional attitudes towards sex can be described as "sex is bad except." Enjoyment of sexual pleasure or giving sexual pleasure to someone else is not valued, and in some circles actually considered wrong. At the same time, sex is necessary for propagating the species, so must be tolerated. Thus, sex is "bad except": except between a man and a woman, except within marriage, except when done with the intent of having children.

Newer attitudes towards sex in contention with the traditional ones can be described as "sex is good except." Enjoyment of sexual pleasure or giving sexual pleasure to someone else is value, and in some circles actually considered sacred. Although sex is necessary for propagating the species, this is not considered its primary function among humans. However, in a coercive situation, sex can do harm and give suffering rather than pleasure. Thus, sex is "good except": except where coercion is involved, or where one party is incapable of not being coerced due to youth or some other condition.

It must be a sad thing to see a really nice looking lady and all you can think about is puffing on a pecker.

That's why I say, "I pity homosexuals." They'd rather torture themselves with a life of putting things where they were never intended and don't fit rather than seek help to become normal and enjoy sex as nature intended it.

I didn't know this kind of anti-intellectualism, ignorance, and hate still exists in this day and age. We as a species are capable of so much destruction, and it is because of attitudes like this that hate is so prevalent. Gay is natural, and is a statistical certainty among any and all animal populations in nature. End of discussion. Nothing further needs to be discussed. It is not a choice. No one has conscious control over whether their hormones react with excitement at a certain individual, be they male or female. You either get a rush talking to an attractive male, or an attractive female... there is no conscious choice. That is evidence right there. You fucking assholes who try to force this false science on everyone that being gay is a choice need to seriously get a clue. This is just the way it is. There needs to be no judgement assigned to it. Accept it, and move on with your life, and worry about yourself, and not everyone else and how they live their life. What I find funny is that it is mostly from Christians that believe homosexuality is wrong, yet it was Jesus, their God, who said to not judge, yet Christians judge others more than anyone. Oh, the irony. This only brings to mind the quote "I like your Christ, but I do not like your Christians."

why? the first closet homos that come to mind are Republicans,Larry Craig and Mark Foley.

The thread isn't about left or right, or Barney Frank or Anthony's Weiner. It's about acceptance of perversion, who it is that's accepting it, how it is they pick and chose which perversion they're going to accept, and how they accept one perversion and not another without being a full fledged hypocrite and/or a bigot.

The first step is to consider consent. Since our society has laws that base the ability to give consent on age, we can eliminate pedophilia from an "acceptable perversion", as consent cannot be legally given by one of the two parties. The same applies to bestiality as animals cannot give legal consent. We can also eliminate sex acts that are coerced, as again, you have the implied lack of consent.

The next step is sexual acts that are not included in the above catagories, but are conducted in public. Society has decided that this is a "no-no", and thus illegal.

Finally are sex acts done in private. Here is where the debate really occurs, as the acts themeselves are between consenting people, are done out of sight, and have no real detrimental effect on society as a whole. Some of them are, however, banned by certain moral codes, and those who adhere to those codes often have detrimental views on those who practice said acts.

The homosexual act , and the homosexual are immoral, and abnormal. Weather engaged in by two consenting adults, in private , or public displays of two men holding hands or kissing.
It is still a crime in many countries punishable by the death penalty.
And should be criminalized in the United States.

The "homosexual act" as you call it, what exactly is it? Mouth over a penis? (same happens in hetero sex) Penis in an anus? (also happens in hetero sex).

It doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

People fall in love with the people they fall in love with.

The first step is to consider consent. Since our society has laws that base the ability to give consent on age, we can eliminate pedophilia from an "acceptable perversion", as consent cannot be legally given by one of the two parties. The same applies to bestiality as animals cannot give legal consent. We can also eliminate sex acts that are coerced, as again, you have the implied lack of consent.

The next step is sexual acts that are not included in the above catagories, but are conducted in public. Society has decided that this is a "no-no", and thus illegal.

Finally are sex acts done in private. Here is where the debate really occurs, as the acts themeselves are between consenting people, are done out of sight, and have no real detrimental effect on society as a whole. Some of them are, however, banned by certain moral codes, and those who adhere to those codes often have detrimental views on those who practice said acts.

The homosexual act , and the homosexual are immoral, and abnormal. Weather engaged in by two consenting adults, in private , or public displays of two men holding hands or kissing.
It is still a crime in many countries punishable by the death penalty.
And should be criminalized in the United States.

I guess that whole concept of "Freedom" just slips right past you, doesn't it?

Yeah, there are countries in which it is criminal and punishable by death. But in many of those same countries women can be beaten for walking to fast, can be locked in a burning building to die because they don't have the ritual covers for their faces, and if a couple is caught committing adultery the woman is executed and the man merely whipped. Thats some moral code you want to emulate there.

Forum List

Back