Living Hetero, Being Gay

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
This article is not about changing your sexual orientation - it is about changing the degree to which you express your sexual orientation. Ideally, people would feel comfortable being themselves and expressing their desires; unfortunately, some people don't feel comfortable doing so. They may feel that being accepted is more important than being true to themselves - and such circumstances might make information on how to lead a lifestyle that is incongruent with one's sexual orientation useful to them. It may not be a healthy or wise thing to do because it's emotionally traumatizing to not be yourself (see Warnings below), but if you feel it is necessary to conform to a heterosexual appearance or lifestyle nonetheless, here are some suggestions and thoughts.

How to Lead a Heterosexual Lifestyle if You Are Gay: 5 steps - wikiHow

This kind of blows my mind.

While America isn't Iran there are lots of Americans who could fill in for the Iranian bigots and hate mongers. Life can be one enormous contradiction. Love your neighbor as yourself, of course if your neighbor is liberal, gay, Black, Hispanic, Episcopalian, precept revision required. My gay brother tells me all sorts of things that often blow my mind, gay men who live a homosexual lifestyle but refuse to admit they are gay. Women who switch over for child bearing and switch back or not. Hetero (appearing) couples that stay together even when one is gay. I personally know or have met many of the odd and unusual combinations that form the odd and unusual combinations. 'Not that there is anything wrong with that.' ;) What can one say, I know enough weird heterosexuals, married and not, and it could just be as Pascal wrote, all men - read people - are mad. What causes heterosexuality we should wonder. Society is that nurture piece which often asks for the impossible.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/health-and-lifestyle/50615-know-what-really-causes-homosexuality.html

And to what degree of "expressing" is one allowed to "express?" Since homosexuality is already perverted sex, should we now welcome into acceptance pedophilia... oh wait... I mean "minor attracted people?" Shouldn't they aslo be free to "express" their sexuality?

I'm sure you can legislate something so that those in the closet can come out and show their inner flame.

It's doubtful you'll be able to stop the bigots from being so simply by dreaming up laws however.

Falls under "How to be a Republican".

You just threw any cred you may have ever had completely down the shitter. You are now a full fledged, 100%, leftist hack.

why? the first closet homos that come to mind are Republicans,Larry Craig and Mark Foley.

The thread isn't about left or right, or Barney Frank or Anthony's Weiner. It's about acceptance of perversion, who it is that's accepting it, how it is they pick and chose which perversion they're going to accept, and how they accept one perversion and not another without being a full fledged hypocrite and/or a bigot.

You just threw any cred you may have ever had completely down the shitter. You are now a full fledged, 100%, leftist hack.

why? the first closet homos that come to mind are Republicans,Larry Craig and Mark Foley.

The thread isn't about left or right, or Barney Frank or Anthony's Weiner. It's about acceptance of perversion, who it is that's accepting it, how it is they pick and chose which perversion they're going to accept, and how they accept one perversion and not another without being a full fledged hypocrite and/or a bigot.

The first step is to consider consent. Since our society has laws that base the ability to give consent on age, we can eliminate pedophilia from an "acceptable perversion", as consent cannot be legally given by one of the two parties. The same applies to bestiality as animals cannot give legal consent. We can also eliminate sex acts that are coerced, as again, you have the implied lack of consent.

The next step is sexual acts that are not included in the above catagories, but are conducted in public. Society has decided that this is a "no-no", and thus illegal.

Finally are sex acts done in private. Here is where the debate really occurs, as the acts themeselves are between consenting people, are done out of sight, and have no real detrimental effect on society as a whole. Some of them are, however, banned by certain moral codes, and those who adhere to those codes often have detrimental views on those who practice said acts.

Some gay people can easily pass and many do.

Why?

Because while they may be gay, their gayness is not manifesting in gender confusing ways to heteros.

Hypermasculine gays males, for example, often pass. You'll find those boys and men hanging out at every YMCA in America.

It's the male gays who manifest feminine qualities who freak many heteros out.

Same thing (in reverse) for gay women.

Some butch gay women express masculine traits they can not hide even if they wanted to hide them.

And to what degree of "expressing" is one allowed to "express?" Since homosexuality is already perverted sex, should we now welcome into acceptance pedophilia... oh wait... I mean "minor attracted people?" Shouldn't they aslo be free to "express" their sexuality?

I fail to see how homosexuality has one iota to do with pedophilia.

I fail to see how homosexuality has one iota to do with pedophilia.

that's only because it doesn't

Forum List

Back