Living Document or Not?

Dear asshole tell me why he saw the Lousiana purchase and the cumberland road as fitting into his definition of the constitution?

I say actions speak much louder than words and you are obviously taking his words to mena what they dont huh?

However you only take his words when thery suit your preception of your twisted demented mind of how things should be.

So which quote didn't you like?

I bet it was this one
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."

A few I didn't use may be better for you to accept
Taste cannot be controlled by law.
Thomas Jefferson

The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.
Thomas Jefferson

The republican is the only form of government which is not eternally at open or secret war with the rights of mankind.
Thomas Jefferson

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive.
Thomas Jefferson

AND ONE OIF THE MOST FAMOUS QUOTES OF ALL

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

Dont go arround threatening your fellow Americans no matter what equipment they bare.

Now face the facts that Jefferson KNEW how to interpret the constitution into action better than you do.
Who threaten who? and you don't know one thing about Thomas Jefferson.

The Kenyan?

see what you have wrought.

If a president is elected who doesnt do your personal bidding they are not even president.

The right not only doesnt believe in the constitution they dont believe in the democracy the founders left us.

You spew constant hate on government unless it does exactly what you want.

You spew hate on the constitution of for an by the people as planned by the founders and pretend you are SAVING the constitution from the Americans who own it.

IT IS NOT YOURS you assholes it is OURS.

Your faction was out voted in how the constitution serves the people.

Move if you hate democracy so much

When I read your posts, I sometimes get the impression it's the dog in your avatar doing the thinking.

Come on the pup is cute leave it out of the discussion please.

I know you dont get to deside what he meant.

His actions speak for what he thought the constitution meant .

Your words mean NOTHING in the light of the REAL history of this country.

I know you dont get to deside what he meant.

His actions speak for what he thought the constitution meant .

Your words mean NOTHING in the light of the REAL history of this country.

I have been using quotes fromnJefferson and what have you been using? YOUR WORDS.

Ah, bigreb? Jefferson is dead. The Constitution is a live, organic document expected to be useful to each generation within the context and construct of their times. You do not get to interpret authoritatively what the Constitution means. SCOTUS does that, and you have to accept that.

listen little fool, You are not in the constitution as the final arbitor of what it means now are you?

The Scotus has already desided the crap you lament.

It is the law of the land and you do not get to change the laws because they dont fit your failed ideas

Ah, bigreb? Jefferson is dead. The Constitution is a live, organic document expected to be useful to each generation within the context and construct of their times. You do not get to interpret authoritatively what the Constitution means. SCOTUS does that, and you have to accept that.

If you believe that to be true then SCOTUS has overstepped their Constitutional authority. They have limits and I will make it my agenda when the trash has been taken out from the Government in 2010 and 2012 that the supreme court will be collard and sent back to the position they use to have.

Last edited:
listen little fool, You are not in the constitution as the final arbitor of what it means now are you?

The Scotus has already desided the crap you lament.

It is the law of the land and you do not get to change the laws because they dont fit your failed ideas

Yes the Constituton is the law of the land maybe the government should abide by it.

You are outvoted fool.

You can disagree with the SCOTUS all you want.

You are the one going against the laws of the land.

You are the one spewing hate on democracy and our constitution all becuase you didnt win an election.

You are outvoted fool.

You can disagree with the SCOTUS all you want.

You are the one going against the laws of the land.

You are the one spewing hate on democracy and our constitution all becuase you didnt win an election.

No you are the one that is a fool. We have checks and balances when one branch of the government over steps their authority then we no longer have the checks and balances needed to have a smoothly running Republic.

That is merely your opinion, bigreb, shared by 47 people, and, frankly, my dear, I don't gave a damn. Nor does anybody else, really.

That is merely your opinion, bigreb, shared by 47 people, and, frankly, my dear, I don't gave a damn. Nor does anybody else, really.

So you are saying that this is my opinion and my opinion is incorrect according to you?
No you are the one that is a fool. We have checks and balances when one branch of the government over steps their authority then we no longer have the checks and balances needed to have a smoothly running Republic.
So what you are saying is that we do not have a checks and balances in our form of government?

You are wrong and the SCOTUS is not your slave.

This is a democracy and you were out voted.

You are talking anti American bullshit and spewing hate on our constitution for your failed political ideas

You are wrong and the SCOTUS is not your slave.

This is a democracy and you were out voted.

You are talking anti American bullshit and spewing hate on our constitution for your failed political ideas

So when the democrats are in power it's a Democracy but when the Republicans are in power it's a Republic. Dare I say you are the one talking anti American and your Saul Alinsky propagandist BULLSHIT doesn't work on me. do you understand this?
So explain something to me, Who is the employer and who is the servant? SCOTUS or the PEOPLE? If one branch over steps it authority do we still have a checks and balances in our form of government?

Last edited:
that is merely your opinion, bigreb, shared by 47 people, and, frankly, my dear, i don't gave a damn. Nor does anybody else, really.

Добрае слова таварыш

Oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let the Roberts Court declare ObamaCare Unconstitutional.

I just want to see that and a SuperNova before I die

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Forum List

Back