Live video feed from site of Austin bombing

There is nothing more Angry than a Liberal who wants to shoot up a school, or run down pedestrians on a bike trail, or blow up runners and spectators in a marathon, or shoot up their fellow soldiers on a military base.

And now, not even your own porch is a safe place to be.

Austin package explosions leave teen dead, women hurt after three blasts in 2 weeks

Thanks Obama.
There is nothing in the article to indicate a liberal as the perpetrator. Why is every right wing thread a lie?
Yet EVERY SINGLE time we have a mass shooting you rejects all start shouting Conservative did it. Isn't it the same thing? you get to make your ludicrous claims so this poster can make his. And you complaining about it is a hoot.

So you admit that this thread makes a ludicrous claim. This thread is based on the lie that a liberal did it. Try to keep up.

There is nothing more Angry than a Liberal who wants to shoot up a school, or run down pedestrians on a bike trail, or blow up runners and spectators in a marathon, or shoot up their fellow soldiers on a military base.

And now, not even your own porch is a safe place to be.

Austin package explosions leave teen dead, women hurt after three blasts in 2 weeks

Thanks Obama.
There is nothing in the article to indicate a liberal as the perpetrator. Why is every right wing thread a lie?
Yet EVERY SINGLE time we have a mass shooting you rejects all start shouting Conservative did it. Isn't it the same thing? you get to make your ludicrous claims so this poster can make his. And you complaining about it is a hoot.

So you admit that this thread makes a ludicrous claim. This thread is based on the lie that a liberal did it. Try to keep up.
No worse then the dozens of threads you and your buddies start after ever mass shooting claiming a Conservative did it. I notice you don't mind those ludicrous claims.

You know, this is more of a serial bomber than it is an act of terrorism. If it was an actual terrorist bombing, they would have set them off in highly populated areas, like where the actual SXSW events are happening.

But, because they are being exploded on people's porches, I'd think this is more of a Unibomber kind of thing.
Serial bombing is terrorist bombing. Since when does a bomber have to be from another country to be a terrorist?

Well, then, before politicizing why this has happened, don't you think it would be helpful to find out who is doing it first? Yeah, I get that the Unibomber was a left leaning radical, but remember that Timothy McVeigh was a right leaning radical who bombed the OKC building.

I'm just saying that before calling it left or right terrorism, we should see who is doing the bombings.
I'm just saying we have another unibomber. Reasons unknown at this point.

Forum List

Back