Live, tonights GOP debate

:lol::lol:
he stood there and reiterated every single reason bin laden stated for the attacks on the usa that's what the fuck I'm talking about. do you speak english?
Why don't you believe bin Laden's reasons?

Oh I believe in bin Laden's reasons, I just don't think those reasons are good enough for a President. therefore ron paul can sit down and stfu. he will never be President.. maybe he wants to run in Saudi:lol:

You'll agree, then, that Santorum was wrong and Ron paul was right? Start at about the 2:00 mark.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnhJwxYsomw]OSAMA BIN LADEN DECLARES WAR ON THE USA. - YouTube[/ame]

Ron Paul needs to pack it up and go home. Once again, zero substance, and more US bashing, ala Obama.

The dude just sucks oxygen out of the room.

He may have sucked the oxygen out of that room, but the point stands, bin laden said he declared war on the US because we had troops in "the holy land". I couldn't believe Santorum argued with that.

What the hell am I making up? I am completely lost

Well the first part would be where you think OBL lied about his reasons for attacking the US when he told his reasons to the world and what he had hoped his attacks would cause like you know, dragging the US into a war over seas and eventually bankrupting us... Then there is that annoying fact that OBL’s plan literally worked JUST as he described.

But it seems you have a whole other different answer for why OBL attacked the US, something like "they hate our freedoms" or some weird bat-shit crazy logic that leaves me wondering how you cannot have a pro war mentality when until they stop "hating us for our freedoms" they will always be a thread on the scale of 911.

Hell, I think it’s the Intel from the CIA that also helps prove RP’s position clearly but I guess all of that is void because some people don’t “feel” that bombing and killing their people for YEARS is a good enough reason to provoke 911… No no, it was our Freedoms that really put them over the edge…

I NEVER said UBL lied. I NEVER gave a reason why he did what he did. I SAID IT DOESNT MATTER. You again are putting words in my mouth to justify your position. I dunno why because I have no problem with you other than what you have said about me on the lest few pages.
Dude, it's no use with these Paulette's. They actually think Paul has a chance, no matter how many times he fully proves he's a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Ron Paul needs to pack it up and go home. Once again, zero substance, and more US bashing, ala Obama.

He may have sucked the oxygen out of that room, but the point stands, bin laden said he declared war on the US because we had troops in "the holy land". I couldn't believe Santorum argued with that.

Yea, that was the reason, but Ron Paul was acting like it was a legitimate reason, and not a fanatical one. What should we have done? Allowed Saddam to conquer the Middle East because we're afraid to bring weapons to the holly land?

Bottom line Ron Paul thinks Al-Qaeda is justified in their war on America. He's a despicable traitor.

Yea, that was the reason, but Ron Paul was acting like it was a legitimate reason, and not a fanatical one. What should we have done? Allowed Saddam to conquer the Middle East because we're afraid to bring weapons to the holly land?

Bottom line Ron Paul thinks Al-Qaeda is justified in their war on America. He's a despicable traitor.

So if a Democratic president allowed the Chinese to have bases here in the U.S., and Rightwing militias didn't like it, and planned an attack on Shanghai or Beijing, they would be fanatics?

So if a Democratic president allowed the Chinese to have bases here in the U.S., and Rightwing militias didn't like it, and planned an attack on Shanghai or Beijing, they would be fanatics?

Do you think that's a fair comparison?

We went there to protect muslim countries, with the approval of the countries we we're protecting.

If for some crazy reason we needed China to protect us, and our government allowed them to come over and protect us, we have would have no reason to be angry with them, none the less deploy a massive attack on thier civilians.

Forum List

Back