LIVE STREAM: President Donald Trump Holds MASSIVE Rally in Phoenix, AZ

Two great speeches in two days will surely drive the left crazier than they already are. :)

Actually we like those speeches especially last night.
The other day his speech is about Afghanistan war. He talked and talked and talked about Afghan policy but at the end NO POLICY. Then he talked about unity like he really mean it.

His speech last night ------ LIE LIE LIE, attacking his own party, then keep using word THEY----- Who is THEY? A divider in chief. So what happened to the unity?

So yes we love those great speeches. Keep him rolling.

I think you missed a bit; President Trump isn't a Republican so he's not "attacking his party"

Kind of like how Lisa Murkoski isn't a republican either, she just runs under the R ticket because the other parties suck at getting voter base.

So where does he belong? A lonely Trumponski? Trumponskinite?

Ah, you're one of those morons who thinks if you're not an R or a D, you have no place in this nation. Fuck off.

Make me.

Trump is a total embarrassment of this country. Dividing this country big time and made us laughing stock, racist, arrogant, ignorant and dumb all over the world. Keep that in mind.
He made Americans meaningless.

Only in your small little partisan mind. Us normal folks understand who the real dividers are.

Actually we like those speeches especially last night.
The other day his speech is about Afghanistan war. He talked and talked and talked about Afghan policy but at the end NO POLICY. Then he talked about unity like he really mean it.

His speech last night ------ LIE LIE LIE, attacking his own party, then keep using word THEY----- Who is THEY? A divider in chief. So what happened to the unity?

So yes we love those great speeches. Keep him rolling.

I think you missed a bit; President Trump isn't a Republican so he's not "attacking his party"

Kind of like how Lisa Murkoski isn't a republican either, she just runs under the R ticket because the other parties suck at getting voter base.

Ah, you're one of those morons who thinks if you're not an R or a D, you have no place in this nation. Fuck off.

Make me.

Trump is a total embarrassment of this country. Dividing this country big time and made us laughing stock, racist, arrogant, ignorant and dumb all over the world. Keep that in mind.

Only in your small little partisan mind. Us normal folks understand who the real dividers are.

Yes normal folks understand who is the real divider. THE PRESIDENT. You are in denial.

Make me.

Yes normal folks understand who is the real divider. THE PRESIDENT. You are in denial.
Trump is the uniter of right thinking Americans. The working American finally have someone on their side in the White House.

Forum List

Back