LIVE NOW: Berkeley Free Speech Event At Sproul Plaza

Amazing. Protesting free speech. The lib colleges have taught their snowflakes well. Stop supporting colleges that don't support our Constitution, parents.
"Amazing. Protesting free speech."

no genius, they are protesting the ideas in that speech. I know it's tough, but we can actually read their signs to see what they are protesting.

Amazing. Protesting free speech. The lib colleges have taught their snowflakes well. Stop supporting colleges that don't support our Constitution, parents.

no genius, they are protesting the ideas in that speech. I know it's tough, but we can actually read their signs to see what they are protesting.

No, maroon, these little freaks are told what to say, what to write, what to do. It is all being arranged to keep opposing viewpoints stifled. Free speech interferes with indoctrination.

A reporter went to a protest and told the little stupids that Hillary was for removing the 1st. amendment, and did they agree. They absolutely agreed with her. Then he asked the little dumb asses what the 1st. amendment was. NOT A CLUE.

No, maroon, these little freaks are told what to say, what to write, what to do. It is all being arranged to keep opposing viewpoints stifled. Free speech interferes with indoctrination.

A reporter went to a protest and told the little stupids that Hillary was for removing the 1st. amendment, and did they agree. They absolutely agreed with her. Then they asked the little dumb asses what the 1st. amendment was. NOT A CLUE.
"No, maroon, these little freaks are told what to say, what to write, what to do."

No, sorry, you delusional little person, those people actually believe what is on their signs.

Forum List

Back