Live Iowa Caucus Results -- Courtesy of Google

Uh....John McCain finished FOURTH in Iowa. You MIGHT want to rethink that ASSertion about Newt being done!

Oh and Santorum WON...no matter if he finishes 1st or 2nd by 50 votes. He HAS eliminated Bachman, Huntsman and MAYBE Perry by coming from 5% to 25% in 2 weeks. Those people's money and support WILL be coming to him...a guy who won Iowa by spending 36,000 dollars on TV ads. How much has Romney and the rest spent...MILLIONS?

What do you think he can do with money and people? If you underestimate him or Newt...you are a FOOL!

By the way, I can understand how Rick Santorum scares the HELL out of you progressives. He WROTE the welfare reform act. An act that Newt got passed and force Clinton to sign, by the way. So he probably makes ya piss down your leg a little too! ;~0

Huntsman wasn't competing in Iowa. he is in NH. And currently doing better than Santorum though that can easily change after tonight.

Bachmann hasnt given any indication that she is leaving either.

Perry said he might. But then he might now.

Newt isnt going away either, but he is imploding a bit as he complains about negative ads against him while going negative against Romney. Fact is Ron Paul did much of the damage against Newt. It's too funny.

I hope this goes long all the way till the convention. Get people involved and excited once.

Now Romney plays the Iran scare card.

Fuck that asshole.

Sorry that all the candidates can't put their head in the sand Odd. It sucks that Iran is going to be an issue. But it's going to be regardless who is President.

Now Romney plays the Iran scare card.

Fuck that asshole.

Sorry that all the candidates can't put their head in the sand Odd. It sucks that Iran is going to be an issue. But it's going to be regardless who is President.
Iran is a bullshit strawman issue.

That it will be an issue just goes to show how utterly brain dead that the alleged "debate" has become.

The whole process just shows how ignorant, brainwashed, and pathetic the whole GOP and the dupes are getting- running from one new idiot to the next when they see some commercials filling them in, FOX running all around the facts- unbelievable. LOL actually damn scary....

Santorum/Rubio 2012!!

Hickabee won Iowa by ~10 percent in 2008 over Romney and then McCain did that again in New hempshire by 13,000 votes. This time Romney has pretty much a "ties" in Iowa and will likely destroy the field in New hempshire.

Iowa Republican caucuses, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The truth is Mitt will likely win Mich and Nevada. S.Carolina and Florida are toss ups, with the latest polls showing Romney slightly ahead within Florida. Romney is going to be very hard to stop. Theres no doubt about it.

Uh....John McCain finished FOURTH in Iowa. You MIGHT want to rethink that ASSertion about Newt being done!

Oh and Santorum WON...no matter if he finishes 1st or 2nd by 50 votes. He HAS eliminated Bachman, Huntsman and MAYBE Perry by coming from 5% to 25% in 2 weeks. Those people's money and support WILL be coming to him...a guy who won Iowa by spending 36,000 dollars on TV ads. How much has Romney and the rest spent...MILLIONS?

What do you think he can do with money and people? If you underestimate him or Newt...you are a FOOL!

By the way, I can understand how Rick Santorum scares the HELL out of you progressives. He WROTE the welfare reform act. An act that Newt got passed and force Clinton to sign, by the way. So he probably makes ya piss down your leg a little too! ;~0

All someone has to do is read Santorums positions through the years to realize he scares everyone

The fact that GOP voters in Iowa would actually stand up and say they want Santorum as their president is more evidence why Iowa should be the last to cast votes, not the first

I predict Santorum will last a lot longer in Mitt's face than the previous "short timers." He will carry the Far Right and could upset Romney in SC.

This time Romney has pretty much a "ties" in Iowa and will likely destroy the field in New hempshire.

The truth is Mitt will likely win Mich and Nevada. S.Carolina and Florida are toss ups, with the latest polls showing Romney slightly ahead within Florida. Romney is going to be very hard to stop. Theres no doubt about it.
Ordinary I'd agree Mat, but THIS is a very different year. Here's why I say that.

Romney has been polling around 25% since the first day and can't get over that no matter what he does. And that is EXACTLY what he got in Iowa. The reason is, conservatives KNOW that although he is the most physically appealing republican, he is likely the only guy in the race with more negatives than Ron Paul for rank and file republicans. And that is NOT a shot at Ron. We just all know that his views on foreign affairs are a no fly zone for republicans.

IF...and I say if, because this is not a prediction....just sayin', IF Romney doesn't win New Hampshire convincingly AND he looses South Carolina...then all bets are off!

States like Florida will swing to Newt or Santorum in a STREAK if they can demonstrate they can compete and beat Romney!

And if Romney looses to ANYONE in Hew Hampshire...HE IS DONE!

He won't quit, but he will be done and this thing will go on right up till the convention. This may be the first nomination that may well be decided by the last few of the 28 primary states to vote!

There...I THINK...are 2 more debates. Guys like Santorum and Paul will be in the center of the stage and unlike Newt and Perry, they won't have to fend of attacks by 7 other candidates AND the moderators. They will be able to spend more time on message and SOMEONE could very well get a BIG bump in NH from them.

So I say...keep watching!

Forum List

Back