Live Iowa Caucus Results -- Courtesy of Google

I seriously don't know if I will vote for anyone that promises to go to war against Iran. No more nation building at all. It is nearly a deal breaker here.

I'm sick of our troops being fucked over on tour after tour for nothing. Trillions of treasure thrown away for nothing. Time to get out of the wars.

Last edited:
I take pride in having helped Pa rid ourselves of Santorum as Senator, the country will be doomed if this dickbag ever is elected President
No need to worry about that ever happening. It's just that it might be Santorum's turn to put on the top hat and be the ringmaster of this dog and pony show for a week. Although he is a righwinger's wet dream. He is anti choice, a religious zealot, and best of all he hates fags.

seeing lots of santorum purple and paulian green.. (enjoy it paulians, it only gets worse for you)

not a lot of romney yellow so far

I actually want to see Santorum win the nomination. Nothing would be better for libertarians.

seeing lots of santorum purple and paulian green.. (enjoy it paulians, it only gets worse for you)

not a lot of romney yellow so far

I actually want to see Santorum win the nomination. Nothing would be better for libertarians.

How in the hell is bombing the shit out of Iran and possibly Pakistan=libertarian?:eek:

Romney, Santorum and Paul are neck and neck

If Romney comes out of Iowa with anything at all he has this thing sewed up

It seems that Romney spent his money attacking Gingrich and it didn't do him much good. He had the race sewed up. It took Gingrich down, but Santorum popped up. Now what will Romeny do for NEw Hampshire? Start attacking Santorum? Or stop the attacking and stick to the issues?

Santorum debating Obama is like McCain debating him. Seriously, Santorum isn't good on his feet. Sure, not as bad as Perry, but not half as good as Obama. He comes off as a far right wing bomb iran now kook.

I doubt Santorum can get enough support within S.Carolina or Florida to beat Romney. Newt is the only one with the national support to beat Romney. Romney has the nomination it would appear.

I predict Iowa
Santorum 25%
Mitt Romney 25%
Newt 14%
Perry 11%

New Hempshire
41%
Paul 24%
Santorum 15%

S.Carolina
Newt
Mitt
Santorum
Perry

Florida
Mitt
Santorum
Newt
Perry

It seems that Romney spent his money attacking Gingrich and it didn't do him much good. He had the race sewed up. It took Gingrich down, but Santorum popped up. Now what will Romeny do for NEw Hampshire? Start attacking Santorum? Or stop the attacking and stick to the issues?

Gingrich is out. Romney might have an easier time against Santorum.

Of course, if he takes second, everyone will be going after Santorum and no one will be going after him as they go into NH. Better for Romney.

Coming in first in Iowa, might have all of the candidates gunning for Romney now.

Who knows. anything can happen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back