live freeways blocked breaking Oakland & Los Angles happening now

My son is on a military base in Alameda. Yes they are rioting in Oakland. The 580 is shut down.

Yeah funny how the leftards always think everything that is true is fake they're that stupid and people are getting to the point they can't stand these types of A.H.

My son is on a military base in Alameda. Yes they are rioting in Oakland. The 580 is shut down.

Yeah funny how the leftards always think everything that is true is fake they're that stupid and people are getting to the point they can't stand these types of A.H.

We are being gaslighted in the truest sense of the word. "Nothing to see here." Racial disturbances are, in particular, hidden and banned from being reported unless a lone white man is the perpetrator. When they are reported look for media code words. "Teens" or "a group" or "flash mob" or "angry (fill in the blank)" generally mans blacks rampaged and set loose mayhem and terror somewhere. When the words are "black teen" then usually it is a case of the cops shooting some thug.
As far as Oakland this has gotten pretty common. It may or may not have been reported but last November the military bases in Alameda and San Francisco were locked down after the election. The underclass in Oakland did not like the results. My son could see the cars and tires burning and police helicopters. He said it looked like the entire city was on fire. It has happened a few times since then as well including this weekend.
It is not in the media or elites interests to drum up these events. You will get no warning when they rampage.

"angry customers" LINK

"teens rampage through neighborhood" Link

"mob rampages through oakland carnival" link

"flash mob of 150 attacks students" LINK

"Teen mob rampages, trashes walmart" LINK

"Angry customers pelt deli workers" LINK

All of the above have video. And are to be compared to:

"Cop chokes black teen" LINK

"Cops harrass black teen" LINK

"shooting of black teen" LINK

"police brutality left three black teens" LINK

Race is only ever mentioned in the media as an incitement to blacks. But whites must be pacified by gaslighting.

"angry customers" LINK

"teens rampage through neighborhood" Link

"mob rampages through oakland carnival" link

"flash mob of 150 attacks students" LINK

"Teen mob rampages, trashes walmart" LINK

"Angry customers pelt deli workers" LINK

All of the above have video. And are to be compared to:

"Cop chokes black teen" LINK

"Cops harrass black teen" LINK

"shooting of black teen" LINK

"police brutality left three black teens" LINK

Race is only ever mentioned in the media as an incitement to blacks. But whites must be pacified by gaslighting.

did you see this one ?

Reporter McKelway: Police Were Called Off When Violence Started – They Said, “We’re Leaving. It’s Too Dangerous” (VIDEO)

upload_2017-8-13_14-46-51.png

Nahh I missed that particular one. But its becoming more common for cops to stand down rather than confront these gangs of blacks. I didnt see the one you listed but it is a weekly occurrence somewhere. Not all are reported and, as i said, when they are the gaslighting starts. Less than one month ago, July 17 2017, this was the scene in Philadelphia as well with cops retreating and leaving them to loot and rampage. Note the headline. "flash mob of teens". Three of the weasel words I just listed.

Hundreds Of Teens Confront Philly Police Following Barbecue At Recreation Center

Read the article. This councilwoman,
cindy.png
Miss Cindy Bass, said they looted and attacked cops because there is...

"a serious need in the City of Philadelphia. One of the things I hear time and time again from our youth is that they do not have anything to do, especially in the summer."

Not their fault you see. But note from the story they had just left a free bar-b-q at the city owned Lonnie Young recreation center.

I dont suppose a job or schoolwork could give them something to do?

I dont suppose a job or schoolwork could give them something to do?
As soon as these African mothers follow the Asian example, Africans in the USA might actually make something of themselves like Dr Ben Carson.

i am so glad i live in a white zone....

The government, however, is quite pissed that you do.

" “housing choices continue to be constrained through housing discrimination, the operation of housing markets, [and] investment choices by holders of capital.”

Who said the above?
(a) Karl Marx
(2)Leon Trotsky
(3) Barack Hussein Obama

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

Trump will belay that last order hopefully but the new discrimination, discrimination being banned by the fair housing act, is...market pricing? The policy above involved HUD giving blacks "super vouchers" to move into white neighborhoods. Using the money stolen from people who live in white neighborhoods obviously.

You are a targeted prey for use by liberals to retain power.

On a similar note anyone ever make their own KMZ files for Garmin GPS's? Garmin has a site repository for user made files. People make everything from a list of every Taco Bell in the country to school zones so you can see them on your GPS. A few years ago an enterprising young man used crime stats to make an "avoid being victim" KZM overlay while Microsoft did the same for phone navigators. Under pressure from everybody from the government to the NAACP to the Jewish Anti Criticism League Garmin banned it and deleted the accounts of people trying to upload it. Microsoft patented it and refuses to allow it to be used with their stuff.
For some reason blacks felt like drawing lines around high crime areas seemed to single out blacks.

Avoid the Ghetto App

You are not allowed to not be prey.

Last edited:
well unless the government is going to import people of color i am safe....trump is a failure

That (importing blacks into white neighborhoods) is exactly what the government was ordered to do by the people YOU voted for. The people YOU tried to retain in charge of my government. Did you miss what I wrote...and linked to?
Its true good people can be stopped by evil. Trump may be stopped and fail to bring the change he was tasked with. But I dont see it for lack of effort.
This is an old old Democrat trope. To roadblock and stop efforts at tax or health reform or any reforms really and then unashamedly, in broad daylight, say "see he didnt do anything for you he failed".
Not going to fall for it. I see him trying and I see who opposes him.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...racially-economically-integrate-neighborhoods

Crain's Chicago Business

This New Obama Administration Rule Could Make American Cities Less Segregated

https://www.chicagoreader.com/chica...-integration-controversy/Content?oid=21891804

Obama making bid to diversify wealthy neighborhoods

Forum List

Back