Live feed to radical Islam hearing

Thanks for the info - interesting. Bummer I can't hear it all right now - as my speakers at the computer I'm at stinketh, lol. I'll be interested to see what Keith Ellison said. He's one of the Reps in my district.

(Course, I didn't vote for him..lol)

Last edited:
The Somali immagrants had a number of teens disapear from the country. They were taken back to Somalia to be radicalised and sent on missions.

When the families started looking for thier kids, they were told by the immams, in America, that if they went to the cops they would destroy all mosques in America and that they would burn in hell.

Hows that for the religion of peace.

Another kid, in another situation came home and tossed the picture of MLK that he had since childhood away, and took his dogs out to the woods and left them there, cuz it's against allah b/c dogs are dirty.

Did you know that? Cuz I didn't. So now if my kids come home acting like that, I will know whats going on.

I have heard of Somalis being recruited here and sent back to Somalia to fight for Al Shabab, I have not heard of the things you said but to be honest it really does not surprise me. The Somalis don't have a pot to piss in and when they come here they don't have much and they are really niaeve, the imams use them and manipulate them and tell them things that are not true, same as back home. The only thing the Somalis seem to value is Islam but the majority of Muslims don't even like them, ask a Saudi, a Iraqi or a Kuwaiti what he thinks of a Somali, to them they are lower than trash. The Somalis are doing all of this for Islam but it is wrong and their own fellow Muslims would not piss on them if they were on fire.

But they will use them.

Of course! Somalis are used to do their dirty work but they never really help the Somalis. Somalia is close to Saudi Arabia, one of the richest countries in the world right? what do the Saudis do to help their fellow Muslims? the Arabs don't even want the Somalis in their country!

It's over finally, 4 hours 20 miNUTS, not bad for a bunch of blow hards.

It went mostly predictable.
gop stayed on subject of how to handle the growing issue of Jihad in America
dnc wander off subject demanding to know why there's no hearings on small local groups, missing the point that a small local group lacks the internation reach and willingness to die like a muslim terrorist.

I'd say the most vulgar part was when a lib bitch attacked the family members of victims as not being professional witnesses.

that actually shocked me.

So did anything actually get accomplished? I just hear CAIR isn't going to recognize the authority of this hearing anyways.

Aside from getting important information out to whoever will listen?

Not much.

But it looks like an important first step in ridding American muslims of the cancer in thier ranks.

CAIR is a terror front group, no realist gives a damn what they say.

Forum List

Back