Live expectancy dropping in GOP rural counties. Is that really a bad thing?

My guess is that nobody bothered to look that up before they posted this silly OP.

2300-LIFEEXP0509-CURRENT-05082017.jpg

It seems it always comes down to the deep south:
Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

They keep voting Republican and winning. Whatever it is they think they won, please don't give it to me. I want to live.

Oglala Dakota County, SD, marked on your map, is the poorest county in the United States. They have voted Democrat since 1956.

It's no wonder they have the shortest lifespan.
It's a map of the United States. It's not about one spot. It's about the entire country.
Dark Blue are where lifespan is longest. Light blue where life span is shortest. Were is the most light blue?

Sheesh, do you have to explain everything to these people? What is wrong with them?

I think the comment was about your stupid map and the points it is trying to make.

As for your "light blue"......are those counties 100% republican ?

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

They keep voting Republican and winning. Whatever it is they think they won, please don't give it to me. I want to live.

So now you think that South Dakota is the "deep south"? God you're an IDIOT, R-Derp!
South Dakota is in the Deep South? I said that?

Prove it.

Perfect example of what right wingers do. They make something up, accuse others of believing it, and then call them names for believing it.

Then the people they accused are standing there wondering what is wrong with these people who make this shit up? They have to be insane. Or evil. One or the other.

You don't even know what it is you're posting here...do you, Derp? You cut and paste a map of the US that shows a county in South Dakota with the worst life expectancy in the nation and then rant about the deep south? Why post THAT map and couple it with THAT post? It's idiotic and so are you for doing it! After watching you in action over several years now...I've come to the conclusion that you don't read most of the articles you cite...PAST THE HEADLINE!

U.S. life expectancy varies by more than 20 years from county to county

After all, their party is doing just what they wanted:

Getting rid of healthcare

Stop the messaging on healthy eating

Slashing funding for education

Tax cuts for corporations and billionaires

This is what the GOP base wanted. They have "won". Tell us they won't start complaining about what they "won".

Analysis | The Health 202: A eulogy for the individual mandate

The nation hadn't seen two consecutive years of declining life expectancy since 1962 and 1963, when when influenza caused an inordinate ...

Your inability to make a connection between party and life expectancy is funny, thanks for the OP.

This is what the GOP base wanted. They have "won". Tell us they won't start complaining about what they "won".

The nation hadn't seen two consecutive years of declining life expectancy since 1962 and 1963, when when influenza caused an inordinate ...

Your inability to make a connection between party and life expectancy is funny, thanks for the OP.

There is no connection between party and life expectancy.

There is no connection between party and life expectancy.

The GOP base won.

"Slashing" funding......is almost beyond funny.

It's like spending 1000 a month on a phone and cutting it to 300 and calling that slashing.....

The GOP base won.

It's like spending 1000 a month on a phone and cutting it to 300 and calling that slashing.....

If a 70% cut in spending for your telephone is not slashing, what do you call it?

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

Oglala Dakota County, SD, marked on your map, is the poorest county in the United States. They have voted Democrat since 1956.

It's no wonder they have the shortest lifespan.
I was gonna say its a bunch of those dumbass dems that depend on the government to provide for their livelyhood and believe in their medical care they have wanted to force everyone else into. Thrirty-five prescriptions for one sick dude a devout dem and union supporter his whole life. i could go on and on about some of them I am aware of around here...good riddance is all I can say and hopefully there next trip will get better for them, maybe....

The GOP base won.

If a 70% cut in spending for your telephone is not slashing, what do you call it?

I call it not spending a stupidly high amount of money for a telephone.

Using the term slashing would indicated some kind of heartless cut to spending.

That isn't the case.

Forum List

Back