Live Earth Concerts Begin Today

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by red states rule, Jul 6, 2007.

1. red states rule

red states rule Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    What is billed as a call for nations to change their way for the sake of the Earth, is nothing more then a photo-op for tree huggers and hours of free publicity for Al Bore

If we do not act soon, Al Bore's Oscar will be under water soon from the melting polar ice caps

http://watch7-7-07.com/

2. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    It seems there are problems with the Brazilian Concert, there are not enough police to provide security due to a soccer match.

3. lieberalism

lieberalism Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54
    huge electrical bills, serving meat (more greenhouse gases are released by meat industry and processing it than all the cars and planes in the entire world), plus liberal idiots who the public hates?

sounds like a typical hypocritical liberal loser fest to me.

4. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    It is all part of the Al Bore Global Warming Road Show

I wonder how much trash will be let on the ground after the concerts that will have to be picked up?

5. lieberalism

lieberalism Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +54
    fixing pollution is the government's job didnt you know? the hippies wont pick up their own trash, they will just protest the government to do it. :eusa_wall: :rofl:

6. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    to most libs, if the government does not do it - it is not done right

7. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    I'm so damn Glad........we have Al..Bore......

What would we us peons do????

Without our God and Goddesses.......

My life would not be complete.......

All hale, the Gods and the Goddesses.......

Madonna, Sheryl Crow, Bob Dylan, etc. etc.........

I wouldn't know how to live my LIFE........if it wasn't for these PEOPLE.....

Thank YOU LORD............FOR THEM.....

I have found my Religion.......oh hail the blessed environment gods, If I never had seen this, I would be lost, for these people, Sheryl Crow, Al Gore, I would be lost........Forever....

Oh thank you dear God, of the environment .if it wasn't for you.......we could NEVER CHANGE earth climate......cause....they are the all mighty powerful, and the governments of our NATIONS, i KNOW CAN CHANGE OUR CLIMATE, OF dear THANK YOU, FOR SAVING US..........FROM TOTAL CASTROPHIE...

OH DEAR............aL GORE......THANK YOU, I WILL KISS AND LICK YOU FEET AS SOON AS i SEE YOU...............:D
    Oh yeah, and I will get someone to kiss Sheryl crows, Madonna's, and the rests of their asses as soon as I can...............:bowdown:

8. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572

Will all the tree huggers be limited to ONE sheet of toilet paper when they go potty at the concerts?

They should be willing to do their part to save the Earth

9. red states rule

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +572
    Gore Commits Global Warming Gaffe on ‘Larry King Live’
    Posted by Dan Gainor on July 6, 2007 - 19:11.
    Ordinary normal Americans recite the Pledge of Allegiance for love of country. Former Vice President Al Gore recites Pledge of the Climate Crisis with the same zeal. The only difference is Americans tend to get the Pledge of Allegiance right every time.

For the last year leading up to the much-hyped “Live Earth” event, Gore has been making the rounds to various media outlets reciting the same message – global warming bad, government regulation good. However, on the July 5 “Larry King Live” show, Gore committed a global warming slip up.

Gore told CNN’s Larry King he was urging viewers to pressure their governments “to sign and join an international treaty within two years that cuts global warming pollution by 90 percent in the developing countries and by more than half worldwide in time for the next generation to inherit a healthy earth.”

But that’s not what the Gore seven-point pledge actually asked for and that’s where he screwed up. Developing nations wouldn’t have to reduce global warming pollution by 90 percent. Developed countries would – like the United States.

Otherwise, his string of media appearances was vintage apocalyptical Gore. “A huge area of snow near the South Pole, an area the size of California, has been melting. The scientists are practically screaming from the rooftops on this,” Gore said on the July 6 CBS “The Early Show.”

Gore also gave a last-minute surprise by waiting until the day before his “Live Earth” concerts to announce he would indeed be hosting an event on The Mall, specifically the National Museum of the American Indian, in Washington, D.C. GOP Senators had blocked efforts for him to host one of the concerts on the Capitol Lawn in March. “This new location at the Indian museum does not require congressional approval and thus Gore could have done at any time,” said one GOP staffer on Gore’s last minute ploy.”

http://newsbusters.org/node/13941

10. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,359
    As long as they could remember, which private jet, they flew in on....

Then they could use, just one piece.....of Tp.....:badgrin: