Live coverage - Please use this thread for Updates!

ABC called Florida for Bush. meanwhile Arizona and Florida have yet to be called for Bush despite that Pennyslvania has a better chance of changing columns then Florida or Arizona.

Zhukov said:
When!?!?! Fine night for it. They know just how to get me.
Stalin 10-12 Eastern Time on the History Channel....

it just ended!!!!!

BTW they're saying Ohio may go to Kerry

KarlMarx said:
Bush just needs to win Florida and Ohio and he's almost at 270. Florida is definitely leaning in his direction....Ohio looks like it might go his way too....

Hold your breath....it's going to be close!

Just listened to Susan Estridge (please, no flames) on FOX. According to her, the Dems claim that Cyahoga Co. can largely erase the Bush lead when it comes in. If you look at it, then yeah, it could generate about 100K net for Kerry. That would bring it to within 50K. The Dems believe that most of Bush's precincts have reported and that they can make up that other 50K with the ones still to come in.

I don't know. You can certainly check the county numbers at the Ohio site and it might be possible. But, Jeez, Bush is up by almost 5 pts now and 2/3 have reported. I don't know that I've seen that big of a turn around with so few precincts left.

Then again, one precinct can have 10 voters and another can have 5,000 so the raw numbers of precincts remaining don't necessarily mean anything.

Ohio is still only at 83% reporting

They did call it, but the a 120,- 130,000 margin could conceivable be overcome by the remaining 17% depending on which precincts are left.

If it gets closer (1%) I think Ohio has an automatic recount clause like Florida.

Forum List

Back