Live coverage - Please use this thread for Updates!

There are poles still open here in Ohio to handle voters waiting in line to vote. I think there's going to be records set in voter turn out this year.

gaffer said:
There are poles still open here in Ohio to handle voters waiting in line to vote. I think there's going to be records set in voter turn out this year.

Hopefully they are all Bush voter's!!!!

Nice editing to my thread.

You have two choices; you can host the web site or you can post to the web site, but you can't do both and still say you're unbias.

I'm only interested as to what's going on around the country. I think this is a case of people giving me too much credit!

Bush just needs to win Florida and Ohio and he's almost at 270. Florida is definitely leaning in his direction....Ohio looks like it might go his way too....

Hold your breath....it's going to be close!

Zhukov said:
At 96% reporting (FL) Bush has a 300,000 lead, and there are still 150,000 absentees which lean (R).

I have to say he's got it.
Gotta agree with you....Fox is saying Florida is very likely a Bush win

BTW, Zhukov, the History Channel has a documentary on Stalin and your namesake was on!

hylandrdet said:
Nice editing to my thread.

You have two choices; you can host the web site or you can post to the web site, but you can't do both and still say you're unbias.

I'm only interested as to what's going on around the country. I think this is a case of people giving me too much credit!

who edited? If you have issues, PM the admin/mod in question...this isn't the dirty-laundry thread.

You have two choices; you can shut your cake hole, or take it to PMs. :)

and BIASED!!

ED!!

geesh :)

Forum List

Back