Live coverage - Please use this thread for Updates!

Okay, this is really going fast and I'm trying to keep up. If no one is reading that thing I did, that's fine, but let me know and I'll stop updating it, LOL!!
If you are, I'll keep doing it, but if you're not, let me know! ;)

Shattered said:
I'm reading it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay. Then I'll keep doing it :D , LOL! I just didn't want to waste the time if I'm the only one reading it, ya know. :D

i have no idea who's winning here...there has not been any reporting on us, not even in local news.

really, i think bush WILL win here...it may be close, but he will pull it off.

have you noticed that the news commentators are walking on eggshells THIS TIME when calling the states, as far as who won, and who they are predicting will win? They keep emphasizing that they are using numbers from last time and the current numbers to PREDICT...they aren't formally announcing winners...they are just predicting...

UsaPride said:
As soon as I see something, you'll be the first to know, LOL! :D

Course I will, cause I'm sitting here like an idiot refreshing. :D

Tallys Are Coming In All! Kerry Is Losing Like The Loser He Is!

Our President Is Taking It All, Oh, Pa, Fl, Everyplace Landslide Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Its Time To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!11

tnfzpaul said:
Tallys Are Coming In All! Kerry Is Losing Like The Loser He Is!

Our President Is Taking It All, Oh, Pa, Fl, Everyplace Landslide Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Its Time To Celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!11

Except where you live.. :funnyface

Shattered said:
Course I will, cause I'm sitting here like an idiot refreshing. :D
LOL!! Well I'm sitting here like an idiot on "edit", watching a ticker until it gets too a commercial so I can hit "save changes", LMAO!!! :funnyface :D

got fox news on

reading this thread and refreshing it every few minutes and following the ohio election night website.

whew

one other thing I'm watching for is to see dasshlhole lose in SD.

Broward Co., one of the big 3, has come in & went 2 : 1 for Kerry. Bush's lead dropped 2.5% from that one county.

Still have Miami-Dade & Palm Beach to go. At this rate, Bush will be significantly behind once those two come in.

Can anyone from Florida calm my fears here?

Zhukov said:
When exactly did Illinois become such a bastion of liberalism? As it always been that way? I've never really paid attention.

Its always been democratic. chicago is worse than new york when it comes to liberals

Concerns is in PA right now...not even close...Kerry has the lead right now, but less than 20% reporting

Fmr jarhead said:
Concerns is in PA right now...not even close...Kerry has the lead right now, but less than 20% reporting

All the stats I'm looking at Leatherneck show Bush ahead, which are you looking at?

Forum List

Back