Live conference, Trump: "I get a big kick out of people who have failed for 25 years give advice...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...on how to negotiate with North Korea."

Ouch,

No link obviously as it is live. However, he is correct. These issues should never be kicked down the road, and the only reason I can think it was done is because politicians cared more about not "rocking the boat" or maybe failing, whereas Trump knows how to use power accordingly. In short, America can and WILL handle this with Might if needed.

He also went on to say, again, something I have mirrored, "this is a world problem but I am going to try and handle it for the world". How feckless has the UN been? How unconcerned has NATO been?

Trump knows, you can't handle a dictator with kid gloves. You can't say "will you please stop this now?". Some men you can reason with and avoid conflict, but with dictators, it's impossible. They are insulated, bold and feel invincible, their citizens fear them and believe as well that their "leader" is invincible. So you either go hard or go home with them. Trump has done this marvelously to date, and I pray their meeting goes well.

God Bless America. I tell you what, without you, we would all be speaking German or Russian by now. Without men like Trump, we might all be speaking Chinese...not by choice I stress...

Last edited:

Ouch,

No link obviously as it is live. However, he is correct. These issues should never be kicked down the road, and the only reason I can think it was done is because politicians cared more about not "rocking the boat" or maybe failing, whereas Trump knows how to use power accordingly. In short, America can and WILL handle this with Might if needed.

He also went on to say, again, something I have mirrored, "this is a world problem but I am going to try and handle it for the world". How feckless has the UN been? How unconcerned has NATO been?

Trump knows, you can't handle a dictator with kid gloves. You can't say "will you please stop this now?". Some men you can reason with and avoid conflict, but with dictators, it's impossible. They are insulated, bold and feel invincible, their citizens fear them and believe as ell that their "leader" is invincible. So you either go hard or go home with them. Trump has done this marvelously to date, and I pray their meeting goes well.

God Bless America. I tell you what, without you, we would all be speaking German or Russian by now. Without men like Trump, we might all be speaking Chinese...not by choice I stress...
Second day in a row Trump is holding forth, huh? He'd better be careful, blowing his own horn like this. Just like with the stock market, if he takes the accolades and it bombs, he's going to get stuck with that, too.

Ouch,

Trump knows, you can't handle a dictator with kid gloves. You can't say "will you please stop this now?". Some men you can reason with and avoid conflict, but with dictators, it's impossible. They are insulated, bold and feel invincible, their citizens fear them and believe as ell that their "leader" is invincible. So you either go hard or go home with them. Trump has done this marvelously to date, and I pray their meeting goes well.

Second day in a row Trump is holding forth, huh? He'd better be careful, blowing his own horn like this. Just like with the stock market, if he takes the accolades and it bombs, he's going to get stuck with that, too.

If something goes south, Trump's first instinct is to find someone to blame. I mean for crying out loud, have you seen how hard Trump threw Comey under the bus?

Ouch,

If something goes south, Trump's first instinct is to find someone to blame. I mean for crying out loud, have you seen how hard Trump threw Comey under the bus?
Yeah, well Comey wrote a book.....
Trump ain't havin any of that.

Ouch,

Trump knows, you can't handle a dictator with kid gloves. You can't say "will you please stop this now?". Some men you can reason with and avoid conflict, but with dictators, it's impossible. They are insulated, bold and feel invincible, their citizens fear them and believe as well that their "leader" is invincible. So you either go hard or go home with them. Trump has done this marvelously to date, and I pray their meeting goes well.

Un handled it by accidentally blowing up his own program. Now he’s trying to salvage whatever he can.

Ouch,

Audience reaction says it all:.....and then tries to "educate" his audience. lmao

And Colbert LIED!!! It was Rosenstein!!

Greg

Ouch,

Rooting for failure like the rest of the Left??

Greg

Ouch,

With men like Trump we could be speaking Russian in the near future.
Screenshot_2017-07-27-09-13-08_1501168496217_1501170148028.png

Ouch,

Lying Trump hasn't done anything. It's like him taking credit for US athletes winning medals. "See, just by my presence they won, their actions didn't have anything to do with it. It was magic that transferred via magic dust from my orange hair to them."

How sad for his sycophants though, good god they are just ravenous to be able to point to ANYTHING positive and associate it with the orange turd.

Ouch,

Lying Trump hasn't done anything. It's like him taking credit for US athletes winning medals. "See, just by my presence they won, their actions didn't have anything to do with it. It was magic that transferred via magic dust from my orange hair to them."

How sad for his sycophants though, good god they are just ravenous to be able to point to ANYTHING positive and associate it with the orange turd.

You know, I still don't get it.....................Trump has yet to meet with Un, yet all his followers are already thinking that Trump is going to "denuclearize" N. Korea. Hate to tell you but I don't think he's gonna manage much. He's already said that if he doesn't get what he wants, he's gonna walk out of the room.

Un already has missiles and nukes, and they know how to build them. And, I don't really see Un getting rid of the ones he already has that are functional. The only reason he's meeting with all these leaders is because he wants them to acknowledge N. Korea as a nuclear power.

I see it as a maybe 5 min. meeting. Trump is gonna tell him to hand over his nukes, Un is gonna say no, and then Trump walks out of the meeting.

Ouch,

Comey should be in prison.

Ouch,

------------------------------------------------ Concerning the market and the issue of the 'norks' . There are no guarantees but The President is doing a good job rather than simply appeasing and kissing 'nork' azz like his predecessors did OldLady .

Last edited:

Ouch,

You know, I still don't get it.....................Trump has yet to meet with Un, yet all his followers are already thinking that Trump is going to "denuclearize" N. Korea. Hate to tell you but I don't think he's gonna manage much. He's already said that if he doesn't get what he wants, he's gonna walk out of the room.

Un already has missiles and nukes, and they know how to build them. And, I don't really see Un getting rid of the ones he already has that are functional. The only reason he's meeting with all these leaders is because he wants them to acknowledge N. Korea as a nuclear power.

I see it as a maybe 5 min. meeting. Trump is gonna tell him to hand over his nukes, Un is gonna say no, and then Trump walks out of the meeting.
-------------------------------------------------------- so Trump fails , so what , Trump can't force the 'norks' to do anything they don't want to do . Course The TRUMP can easily destroy the 'norks' or the 'rocket man' if he decides to BSailor .

Ouch,

------------------------------------------------------- good opening post SCanadian !!

i also hear that some want to Award The TRUMP some silly award that 'mrobama' got . the 'nobel peace prize' or similar . I sure hope that The TRUMP doesn't cheapen his good works by accepting the silly prize awarded by some foreign bonehead elites . .

Ouch,

Ouch,

Oh he’s going to catch crap from liberals no matter what he does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just so 'china' is kept in line Militarily and according to The TRUMPS Policies and plans then i have no problem with 'china' Moonglow .

Ouch,

Un handled it by accidentally blowing up his own program. Now he’s trying to salvage whatever he can.
...or, like their rocket program, the United States sabotaged their nuclear testing facility.

Forum List

Back