live chat with the girls

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I know some of you already know about this but the Bush girls are going to be doing a live chat Friday. Thought some of you guys would like to know;) I dont have the details on me, but they are in the email. i just hope i remember.

Welllllll,I'm a gal and I would still love to talk to them. I think it would be a great experience to be able to ask them anything...it's a once in a lifetime for most people!!

Please post the details, even though I expect their views are much different than mine it would be interesting to hear what they think and whether or not they are even cut out for the political world.

Sorry PJ, in this case I think better that the address remains private. For the reason you just posted. :laugh:

I know some of you already know about this but the Bush girls are going to be doing a live chat Friday. Thought some of you guys would like to know;) I dont have the details on me, but they are in the email. i just hope i remember.

Live chat where? Is this legit?

yeah its legit. its part of the campaign. the Bush girls are going to talk to those who have volenteered to help out however we can.

Kathianne said:
LOL It's over.

I know its over:( i had to miss it! Stupid leg tearing and then internet dying all week ::grumbling:: Needless to say its been a long week. hopefully they will do it again.

I know its over:( i had to miss it! Stupid leg tearing and then internet dying all week ::grumbling:: Needless to say its been a long week. hopefully they will do it again.

Too bad avatar. You missed out. I got their phone numbers and they're gonna give me a call. LOL I wish.

insein said:
Too bad avatar. You missed out. I got their phone numbers and they're gonna give me a call. LOL I wish.

Did you see the chat, Insein? Was it interesting?

insein said:

Hey well if you are going to get the girls in the area to hang out let me know. lol there are two of them you know:p

Hey well if you are going to get the girls in the area to hang out let me know. lol there are two of them you know:p

How many points is it on the guy scale to get with presidential twins at the same time? I think thats automatic guy immortality right?

I'm sorry i missed the chat as well. From what i read they just fielded questions from people about how great their dad was. Good show of support. Not much substance.

insein said:
How many points is it on the guy scale to get with presidential twins at the same time? I think thats automatic guy immortality right?

I'm sorry i missed the chat as well. From what i read they just fielded questions from people about how great their dad was. Good show of support. Not much substance.

That would be my guess, I don't think they have much interests in politics!

*swipes the niece while everyone else is duking it out over the twins*

Cmon Lauren, I got some etchings i want you to see !

insein said:

Who cares. i didnt want to talk to them about politics anyway.

Forum List

Back