Live Cams of Hatch Watch: Bald Eagles

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
I've been watching the two eagles for 4 years. These two egg were laid a month ago and should hatch in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I check a few times a day until they hatch and it's awesome to see them grow to be as big as their parents. They'll be taught to hunt and to protect themselves before they leave the nest for good. Enjoy.

Live Eagle Cam

I've been watching the two eagles for 4 years. These two egg were laid a month ago and should hatch in the next 2 or 3 weeks. I check a few times a day until they hatch and it's awesome to see them grow to be as big as their parents. They'll be taught to hunt and to protect themselves before they leave the nest for good. Enjoy.

Live Eagle Cam

Great post! Thanks!

I see a new online stop every morning.

Live Eagle Cam
That's totally wonderful, Hossfly! Hope you will bring some of your info and films to share with the USMB wild side ornithology club! here> Wild Side Ornithology Club

My best day for observing was this unique never before and not again since, about 14 years ago, I looked out over the West end of Casper from Dead Horse Hill to see no less that 200+ bald eagles flying, soaring, and I swear, partying = over the CY avenue area west of Poplar Street. I was awestruck for at least a full hour, watching them soar and play--almost like a rendezvous of sorts, and I wondered if they did that annually, or just decided to all come together at that location as a one-time deal. I don't know, because I was running a business, and couldn't always be out gawking at the Eagles. Most of the time, you'd be lucky to see a couple of them if you went out to Muddy Mountain, which was due south from Casper Mountain by a mile or two. But just hundreds of them soaring around made me wonder what their reason was. I guess they were having a bald eagle's version of Casper's annual rodeo or something, but I for one will never, never forget that magical day.

Thanks for sharing your far longer study and association with observing an eagle pair for such a long time. What you're doing is awesome!

Last edited:

Live Eagle Cam

If you click on the 360 Cam you can drag the nest around and check on what is in the area. The triangle of grass between the dirt path and the white sign is where people park and observe the nest with binoculars after the eggs hatch. A lot of people come every day to observe.

I have the Live Eagle Cam link on my toolbar and I can check any time of the day or night. The infrared lights cant be seen by the eagles so it doesn't bother them.

Live Eagle Cam

Live Eagle Cam

If you click on the 360 Cam you can drag the nest around and check on what is in the area. The triangle of grass between the dirt path and the white sign is where people park and observe the nest with binoculars after the eggs hatch. A lot of people come every day to observe.

I have the Live Eagle Cam link on my toolbar and I can check any time of the day or night. The infrared lights cant be seen by the eagles so it doesn't bother them.

Live Eagle Cam

Second eaglet hatched overnight. Site is playing back tapes to determine times of hatch. Mama Harriet is feeding them bits of fish and they are hungry. Then they'll sleep.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back