Live: Are you watching Trump talk to Conservatives in DC?

Zimmerman shot and killed the animal
The Right always let their pure evil show through!!!

Dehumanization

At the core of evil is the process of dehumanization by which certain other people or collectives of them, are depicted as less than human, as non comparable in humanity or personal dignity to those who do the labeling. Prejudice employs negative stereotypes in images or verbally abusive terms to demean and degrade the objects of its narrow view of superiority over these allegedly inferior persons. Discrimination involves the actions taken against those others based on the beliefs and emotions generated by prejudiced perspectives.

Dehumanization is one of the central processes in the transformation of ordinary, normal people into indifferent or even wanton perpetrators of evil. Dehumanization is like a cortical cataract that clouds ones thinking and fosters the perception that other people are less than human. It makes some people come to see those others as enemies deserving of torment, torture, and even annihilation.
Human beings, like any other animal can go feral. Trayvon Martin went feral. He saw a chubby little mexican and thought "prey ". The prey was armed.
Yet another who rationalizes pure evil.
Trayvon saw a white skinhead STALKING him and tried to defend himself from the racist.

Trayvon was a skinny black boy armed with Skittles and an ice tea. Martin was a fat white dude with a gun. The skinny boy with the Skittles ended up dead and the white guy went free where he continued to assault people and get his ass arrested.

Tell us who the thug is in this story? I don't think it's the skinny black kid who had never been arrested before. I think it's the repeat offender who shot him.

Big cheer - we need prayer, not government.

I always roll my eyes, when Dotard Trump pretends to be a Christian.
There's how he could care less about healthcare of the poor, the sick and the elderly. Every plan that has Trumpster loved, leaves those groups with nothing.
His tax reform, benefits him the most and leaves crumbs for 90% of US citizens.
He's approach to the environment is to pollute, pollute, pollute. And of course, his plan destroys the earth.
And then there's his hyper-narcissistic personality.
His love for punishing those who disagree with him.
His bigotry and sexism.
Trump is a fake Christian, who obviously has never read the Bible and using the Christian religion for personal gain.

Amazing how people get sucked into that fake christian agenda... He doesn't even know how to quote the bible..

Hysterical...

He luuuuuuvs Chapter 11 too.

Forum List

Back