"Little White Bitch"

I have to agree with Foxx. I think he makes a very valid point.
You agree with Foxx a 43 year old man talking to a 16 year old minor like this?

"Cyrus was referred to on the radio show as a little white bitch and advised to do some heroin and "make a sex tape and grow up. Get like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Do like Lindsay Lohan and start seeing a lesbian and get some crack in your pipe. Catch chlamydia on a bicycle seat".
when she is on the cover of a magazine half nude and her father lets her be when she was fifteen they don't get to pick and choose when she gets to act like a minor. If they don't want shit said about her tell her to stop being a bitch to everyone and to put some clothes on. Billy Ray has let his daughter get out of control and she needs to be taken down a few. I wish I could give Foxx a high five.:clap2:

what the fuck are you talking about? Miley Cyrus IS a spoiled little white girl. end of story.
He did not say she is a "spoiled little white girl", he said she is a "little white bitch" that should make a sex tape, smoke crack, do some heroin, start seeing a lesbian, and catch chlamydia.

It is interesting that you would change his words to make him appear more civilized.

Fine.. STUPID LITTLE WHITE BITCH. It's still accurate.

Is this where you rue the days of Emmet Till style reqrocussions because a black man *GASP* dared call some white bitch a white bitch?

Just because name calling and insults are a natural way for black men to treat women and children does not make it ok.

because white people NEVER call kids names, eh?

:cuckoo:

Dude, crawl your cracker ass back to niggermania dot com where your kind can continue to circle jerk each other without having to fear that a black man is about to stomp the hit out of you.

I HATE stupid white people.

Just because name calling and insults are a natural way for black men to treat women and children does not make it ok.

Oh, I see. So really, this is about YOUR racism, right?
What's racist about that? Apparently you haven't read rap lyrics.
doesn't mean it is natural way for black men to treat women, that just means a small group of them do not just like there is a small group of white men who do not know to treat women.

Dude, crawl your cracker ass back to niggermania dot com where your kind can continue to circle jerk each other without having to fear that a black man is about to stomp the hit out of you.

I HATE stupid white people.

:clap2:

I can't possibly top this.

I want to know why it is alright for Miley to be a bitch to everyone she can think of but when Foxx makes one joke and it is not like he the first guy to make jokes about dumb little white girls everyone becomes outraged. They should be telling Miley to shut her trap not the other way around.
And the fact she thinks she has any right to meet Radiohead is proof in my book she is a dumb little white bitch.

I want to know why it is alright for Miley to be a bitch to everyone she can think of

Because she's cute & white. Durr.
I don't think she is cute at all, she has a wierd mouth.
Why don't they discuss the fact Joel Mchale talks shit about Miley every week on his show, Mchale and Foxx should get together. I will have to watch The Soup to see if they get Foxx to come on.:razz:

I want to know why it is alright for Miley to be a bitch to everyone she can think of

Why don't they discuss the fact Joel Mchale talks shit about Miley every week on his show, Mchale and Foxx should get together. I will have to watch The Soup to see if they get Foxx to come on.:razz:

she DOES have a weird mouth!

I've noticed that too.

she DOES have a weird mouth!

I've noticed that too.
It is because she is a vampire!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0l4dWzTNXI[/ame]

Forum List

Back