little Tagg's "fairytale"

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Tagg Romney Says Stories About Taking Over Father's Campaign Are 'Fairy Tale'

The article is to throw up but this is just effing precious -

"He was raised by his mom and dad that when you do good things for other people, you don't go around bragging about it and toot your own horn. You let those things speak for themselves... So that's why my brothers and I are on the road, so we can do that for him."... he said, bragging about it.

Taggg really is a just like daddy. If he hadn't been born to big money, he'd be flipping burgers in some backwater morm enclave.

Meanwhile, daddy is just itching to pick a fight with Russia.

Mitt Romney Rips Russia On Campaign Trail

What a disaster this bunch of entitled and very dangerous yahoos really is.

Tagg Romney's Gay Lover Speaks Out: The Inevitable Interview:

"Tagg Romney is surprisingly gentle in bed," said the man who the Rude Pundit didn't speak to today. "Usually, closeted Mormons are the worst. They want to punish you for their lust. It's something closer to rape, but with the rapist crying and holding you at the end. But not Tagg Romney. He seemed, well, experienced. I was definitely not his first. You can tell. When he started to go down on me, there was no reticence, no hesitation, no wondering what to do. You could say that he knows how to give oral. Goddamn." He paused and savored the memory. "And he not only swallowed my cum, but he licked me clean. That's...well, really, that's love. Or someone who just really likes cum.

"Which is why I was surprised when I heard that Tagg said what he said about wanting to jump out of his seat and 'take a swing' at the President of the United States because Obama had called his dad a liar at the debate. I mean, you didn't hear about Malia or Sasha wanting to punch Mitt for doing the same." There were tears in the eyes of Tagg Romney's gay lover. "I mean, he could be investigated for this, couldn't he? For threatening the president? Any ordinary person would get a visit from the Secret Service. Won't Tagg? Oh, he's too tender for that.

*snip*

More at the link....

Aw, Synthaholic, you brought a tear to my eye.

No, not the story.

That AVATAR!

But, it is sweet, isn't it, that little Taggy, who wishes he had been named after Dagny Taggart of Atlass Shrugged, anyway, its nice he has a soulmate.

BTW, I had read elsewhere that daddy gave him $10MILLION BIG ONES to "start" his own vulture capitalism venture.

What really blows me away is that, for most people, $10MILLION DOLLARS is more than enough to live on.

How much would you figure you were gonna make on a new "business" if you used $10MIL as start up capital?

Really gives us an idea of how really profitable it is to tear down the hard work of other people and then put them out of their jobs. And, that is exactly what daddy plans to do to the United States of America. Run the debt up to build the military he wants and line the pockets of his 1%cronies with money that belongs to the middle class. Then, when the country finally does collapse, cash in and get out.

Quite a business plan the Romney's have.

Forum List

Back