Little Pink Houses for You and Me

I realize that your hyper-partisan brain doesn't process english the way a rational person's brain does, however if you were able to actually read, you would have noticed that all I implied was that Al Franken was to the left of Evan Bayh, which in fact he is.

Now nitwit, say something else stupid so I can laugh at you again.

Why don't you backtrack a little more? Your original post reflected none of that, and we both know it.
No you know it because as you've proven many times you cannot read anything without inserting some sort of partisan BS spin into it, probably has something to do with the fact that you're by all appearances a

narrow-minded partisan :ahole-1:

Don't like it? too bad, so sad, wake me up when I care........

No you know it because as you've proven many times you cannot read anything without inserting some sort of partisan BS spin into it, probably has something to do with the fact that you're by all appearances a

I get it, you're not going to fess up and just admit you have nothing to use against Franken. So I'll consider this issue closed.

The only narrow-minded partisan between the two of us is yourself, maybe one day you can wake up and realize it is your own image in the mirror you're looking at.

I get it, you're not going to fess up and just admit you have nothing to use against Franken. So I'll consider this issue closed.

The only narrow-minded partisan between the two of us is yourself, maybe one day you can wake up and realize it is your own image in the mirror you're looking at.

well Franken being born should be enough.

well Franken being born should be enough.

:lol:

You have to admit, he's been a decent Senator so far at the very least. I've been keeping up-to-date on what he's been doing. I'd probably vote for him if he ran in my state today.

because he's likable, capable, and damnit, people like him.

$stuart_smalley.jpg

:lol:

Yeah probably because I don't have anything against Al Franken, he's a talented comic in addition to being to the left of Evan Bayh and apparently someone you worship at your little hyper-partisan alter, which I don't hold against Franken, after all he can't control which fruitcakes are obsessed with him.

BTW you're still a narrow-minded partisan :ahole-1: and no amount of projection on your part is going to change that. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOfkpu6749w]YouTube - John Mellencamp - Pink Houses[/ame]

Forum List

Back