BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
Herman Cain, GOPer accused of sexual harassment:  

"How you beat Obama? Beat him with a Cain!"

Oh. Har. God, my aching sides.

Moron.

Herman Cain isn't letting allegations of sexual harassment stop him from cracking jokes — or raising eyebrows.

The embattled Republican presidential candidate zeroed in on President Obama at a stop in Ypsilanti, Mich., on Thursday, telling supporters, "How you beat Obama? Beat him with a Cain!"

When a reporter asked him to clarify his remarks — which could be interpreted as promoting violence — Cain got testy, saying, "Cain. Herman Cain, C-A-I-N. Do I have to connect all the dots for you?"

Herman Cain, GOPer accused of sexual harassment: *

Moron.

Herman Cain isn't letting allegations of sexual harassment stop him from cracking jokes — or raising eyebrows.

The embattled Republican presidential candidate zeroed in on President Obama at a stop in Ypsilanti, Mich., on Thursday, telling supporters, "How you beat Obama? Beat him with a Cain!"

When a reporter asked him to clarify his remarks — which could be interpreted as promoting violence — Cain got testy, saying, "Cain. Herman Cain, C-A-I-N. Do I have to connect all the dots for you?"

Promoting violence? Seriously? I agree.. the reporter is a complete moron.

Herman Cain, GOPer accused of sexual harassment: *

Moron.

Geeze.. grow up for Chrissakes.

Are BDPoop and Truthdoesn'tmatter actually related?

Their posts are strikingly similar in their dumbassedness....

Hmmmmm......
For both of them, it used to be jaw-dropping for me to read their posts.

One thing they have done is to teach me to expect the unexpected idiocy. Some shit you just can't make up.

• Banned
On 11/11/11, Herman Cain's lead dropped by 11 points in Iowa.

Levity aside, amid the sexual harassment allegations that have engulfed Cain's campaign since Politico first published them on Oct. 30, his healthy 15-point lead over Mitt Romney in Iowa last week has become a shaky 4-point advantage, and he has fallen into third place in one national poll.

Excellent.

Maybe '9' isn't the important number for him.

Herman Cain's Support Falls in Iowa and Nationally: Polls - International Business Times

On 11/11/11, Herman Cain's lead dropped by 11 points in Iowa.

Levity aside, amid the sexual harassment allegations that have engulfed Cain's campaign since Politico first published them on Oct. 30, his healthy 15-point lead over Mitt Romney in Iowa last week has become a shaky 4-point advantage, and he has fallen into third place in one national poll.

Excellent.

Maybe '9' isn't the important number for him.

Herman Cain's Support Falls in Iowa and Nationally: Polls - International Business Times
And 73% think our country is on the wrong track with Obama tied with 'any Republican' (RCP).

It looks like the country is thinking "Anyone but Obama".

Forum List

Back