Little Marcus Fiesel

Nienna

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2005
Ohio
This is a very sad story. Supposedly, the little boy (3 years old, with special needs) wandered away from his foster mother at a local park, after she had a seizure. They searched for him for days. My mom met the foster mom's mom while walking in a park. That woman was so broken up, apparently convinced of her daughter's innocence and bothered by false accusations, and my mom & her friend even prayed with the woman.

Turns out the little boy had been locked in a closet for 2 days and had died. The foster father tried to burn and dispose of his body. The place where the body was found was an old abandoned "haunted" house right in our county... my husband used to sneak booze out there & drink during his teen years. The whole search for Marcus was a farce.

Just so disgusting that anyone could do this. :(

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060829/NEWS01/608290340

It amazes me more and more each day when I hear about things like this. Between parents beating their infants, parents/day care workers leaving children in hot vans, the list goes on and on.

Maybe one day, people who get convicted of these crimes will receive sentences that will reflect the severity of the activity. Maybe their sentences will be something that "encourages" people to be responsible and be a good parent.

Steve Martin used to have a joke about how to stop illegal parking Give people who park illegally the death penalty. A few people might die at first, but then people would get the idea and not do it anymore.

A bit extreme...but I like the logic.

It amazes me more and more each day when I hear about things like this. Between parents beating their infants, parents/day care workers leaving children in hot vans, the list goes on and on.

Maybe one day, people who get convicted of these crimes will receive sentences that will reflect the severity of the activity. Maybe their sentences will be something that "encourages" people to be responsible and be a good parent.

Steve Martin used to have a joke about how to stop illegal parking Give people who park illegally the death penalty. A few people might die at first, but then people would get the idea and not do it anymore.

A bit extreme...but I like the logic.

You mean like, lock those foster parents in a closet for two days in 100 degree heat with no food, water, or ventilation?

Forum List

Back