Little Man started Pre School today!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So, my son turned 3 last week and he started pre school today. Part of me is sad he is growing up so fast, and part of me is excited for him to be school.
He is going to a public school, mostly because they have a program that will also give him the therapy he needs.
Even though he has been going to day care, it was still a little emotional dropping him off at the big kid school today.

smiliehug.gif

Ahhhh, that's so cool!!! Hope he has a great day. Let us know how he got on!

He did great, didn't even care that I left him. They have trucks and that is all he cares about.
The kid can adapt pretty well, and just gets right in there.

My parents were wondering how he would do with Santa this year. I told them he probably get right on his lap, and feel is beard. The kid loves Jurassic Park, Santa is nothing. :lol:

Kids are cool... Until they get to be about 15 and start bugging you to let them get a tattoo.

So sweet Luissa. All the best to your little guy..

You do realize he will be asking for the car keys next week don't you. :lol It goes my so fast.

Yep... it seems like just yesterday my 18 yr old was starting preschool, and now she is driving my Jeep :eek:

Thanks for sharing Luissa... He's gonna do great!

Enjoy these days, b/c they fly by :(

Ahhhh, that's so cool!!! Hope he has a great day. Let us know how he got on!

He did great, didn't even care that I left him. They have trucks and that is all he cares about.
The kid can adapt pretty well, and just gets right in there.

My parents were wondering how he would do with Santa this year. I told them he probably get right on his lap, and feel is beard. The kid loves Jurassic Park, Santa is nothing. :lol:

LOL. Reminds me of when my #2 was in preschool. The staff asked me to play Santa, so I sneaked into a spare room to change. My kid followed me in and as I put on each part of the outfit. he got this increasingly concerned look on his face until he was standing there with this "where'd my dad go" expression. It was hilarious.

So I walk into the main classroom and of course all the kids are going nuts. It was hot as hell in that suit which was an old rental and the beard smelled like ass. I was probably hung over I don't remember. Anyway, they had me hand out gifts and candy to each of the kids which was really fun. Then this one little boy walks up with a dead-serious look on his face and says "Santa I really promise to be good. I've tried to be good all year". I just about lost it.

Ahhh yeah enjoy these days Ms. L. He'll be in college before you know it.

I do not want to think about him driving my car, I don't even want to think about him riding a bike. LOL

So, my son turned 3 last week and he started pre school today. Part of me is sad he is growing up so fast, and part of me is excited for him to be school.
He is going to a public school, mostly because they have a program that will also give him the therapy he needs.
Even though he has been going to day care, it was still a little emotional dropping him off at the big kid school today.

If he's only 3, he's not a man.

Really? :eusa_eh:

He is a little man.:eusa_shhh:

Kids are cool... Until they get to be about 15 and start bugging you to let them get a tattoo.

His ass will not be getting a tattoo until he is 18 and can hide it from me.

Aged 3: 'Mom, can we get a puppy?'

Aged 5: 'Mom, can I have a bike?'

Aged 7: 'Mom, can we go to disney land?'

Aged 9: 'Mom, can I have pizza?

Aged 11: 'Mom, can I have a BB gun?'

Aged 13: 'Mom, can I have my own room?'

Aged 15: 'Mom, can you jus' gimme a fuckin' break! Jeez...'

Last edited:

He is a little man.:eusa_shhh:

He's a little boy.

Men have pubes

(But, ironically, Pubes is not a man)

Forum List

Back