Little Know Fact: Mitt Romney and Dad marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

obama claims his parents MET on the Selma march!

He needs a new background, being privileged and bi-racial didn't do it for him.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

My momma got heavy with child in 1961 because four plus years later my papa did her because Selma happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5D1bp6ZZ9s]Mark Rubio Lies to America - YouTube[/ame]

SON OF EXILES????????

I never wrote anything about Rubio because I didn't care. People can be mistaken about what went on BEFORE they were born.

But Mitt lied about something he said he personally witnessed. You guys are something else.
What a lame ass fuck face you are. Your attempts at attacking the right fail every fucking time. Jerk

If I were attacking, maybe. But "exposing" is another matter.

My momma got heavy with child in 1961 because four plus years later my papa did her because Selma happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5D1bp6ZZ9s]Mark Rubio Lies to America - YouTube[/ame]

SON OF EXILES????????

I never wrote anything about Rubio because I didn't care. People can be mistaken about what went on BEFORE they were born.

But Mitt lied about something he said he personally witnessed. You guys are something else.
What a lame ass fuck face you are. Your attempts at attacking the right fail every fucking time. Jerk

When you think about rdean you have to bear in mind you're dealing with a poster who is as mentally deformed as any Batman Villain...think Republican Boy!

PenguinS.jpg

MittLutherKing.jpg

In the most-watched speech of his political career, speaking on “Faith in America” at College Station, Texas, earlier this month, Mitt Romney evoked the strongest of all symbolic claims to civil-rights credentials: “I saw my father march with Martin Luther King.”

He has repeated the claim several times recently, most prominently to Tim Russert on Meet the Press. But, while the late George W. Romney, a four-term governor of Michigan, can lay claim to a strong record on civil rights, the Phoenix can find no evidence that the senior Romney actually marched with King, nor anything in the public record suggesting that he ever claimed to do so.

Nor did Mitt Romney ever previously claim that this took place, until long after his father passed away in 1995 — not even when defending accusations of the Mormon church’s discriminatory past during his 1994 Senate campaign.

Was it all a dream? - News Features

Romney said in a 1978 interview with the Boston Herald, "My father and I marched with Martin Luther King Jr. through the streets of Detroit." It's a claim that he continued to make over the years, most notably during a 2007 interview on Meet the Press with the late Tim Russert.
He said, "You can see what I believed and what my family believed by looking at our lives. My dad marched with Martin Luther King. My mom was a tireless crusader for civil rights." A few days after the appearance, The Boston Phoenix reported that they could not find any record of a march that featured both King and Romney.

Mitt Romney's Martin Luther King problem: Will the candidate's MLK tall tales come back to haunt him?

MITT ROMNEY ---> I HAD A "DREAM" NO SERIOUSLY, IT WAS A "DREAM"

oops

oops

oops

Little know9sic0 fact, rdean is an idiot that will believe anything bad written about a Republican.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXIGndw366s]Mitt Romney Tells a Lie- "My Dad Marched with Martin Luther King" - YouTube[/ame]

Mark Rubio Lies to America - YouTube

SON OF EXILES????????

When you think about rdean you have to bear in mind you're dealing with a poster who is as mentally deformed as any Batman Villain...think Republican Boy!

PenguinS.jpg

But I do tell the truth. Evidence of that are the "personal" attacks.

Politicians are so used to lying about what they plan to do in the future, that they sometimes forget and lie about the past.

Remember Hillary's trip to the Balkans?

PenguinS.jpg

But I do tell the truth. Evidence of that are the "personal" attacks.

Oh, Deany, I'm just helping the new guy out...you don't really think you're sane, do you?

You love to post this like a broken record. I'm sure you've never misspoken before have you Frank? And I'm sure you know everything about the country as well.

Seriously? I have one of the best fuck up thread ever in the history of USMB, its 57 states Squared. I can laugh at it, you're too afraid the Ossiah will strike you if you mock him

That's what it is alright. I'm afraid that Obama will strike me if I mock him...because I haven't bashed him on USMB before. :cuckoo:

Because saying you made 57 state visits is worse than saying you and your dad marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. while belonging to a religion that believed black people carried the "Mark of Cain" and were not allowed into your house of worship all the way up until nearly 1980.

Yea, I can see how they are just the same.

Because saying you made 57 state visits is worse than saying you and your dad marched with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. while belonging to a religion that believed black people carried the "Mark of Cain" and were not allowed into your house of worship all the way up until nearly 1980.

His dad did march for civil rights.

Selma got Mitt born right after his Uncle liberated Auschwitz

Selma got Mitt born right after his Uncle liberated Auschwitz

OUCH! :badgrin:

YOU are petty. Where was Obama when the marches were occurring? That's right...he was learning ISLAM in Indonesia wasn't he?

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Mark Rubio Lies to America - YouTube

SON OF EXILES????????

If I were attacking, maybe. But "exposing" is another matter.
Son? These boards are replete with your 'exposing' that gets shoved right back in your face.

Hack.

I know everybody loves Dr King and his famous speech but I'm still waiting for someone to do a "I Have A Constitution!" speech.

That candidate would have my vote.

Forum List

Back