Little Green Men??

Right, so your assumptions are questioned and you cut and run. Not surprising that little wigger would-be ghetto rapper couldn't engage in intelligent and fair discussion.

And for the record, ass hole, I'm an accountant making pretty decent middle-class money and am happily married to a dental hygienist who, I'd bet dollars to donuts, would blow any chick you've been with out the fucking water as far as looks go. We live in the suburbs, not the ghetto, and you don't have three clues what the fuck you're talking about. I rap, yes. It's a hobby, like many: I also write, I play basketball, dabble in boxing, and I personal train.

Would you like to know more, so that at least the next time you go popping off at the mouth like a jealous little fruitcake with a drippy pussy, you could at least, in your own words, engage in an intelligent discussion?

No? Have a good day. Time to go work-out.

:lol:

Amazing how defensive you get when you reveal that you are, in fact a 'poser-ass bitch-ass cracka-ass wigga', as they say where you wish you were from.

Interesting that you view female genitalia as something awful and derogatory. I happen to like pussy, especially when it's wet. If you don't, then I pity your wife.

Fair well, my would-be suburbanite thug friend.

Right, so your assumptions are questioned and you cut and run. Not surprising that little wigger would-be ghetto rapper couldn't engage in intelligent and fair discussion.

And for the record, ass hole, I'm an accountant making pretty decent middle-class money and am happily married to a dental hygienist who, I'd bet dollars to donuts, would blow any chick you've been with out the fucking water as far as looks go. We live in the suburbs, not the ghetto, and you don't have three clues what the fuck you're talking about. I rap, yes. It's a hobby, like many: I also write, I play basketball, dabble in boxing, and I personal train.

Would you like to know more, so that at least the next time you go popping off at the mouth like a jealous little fruitcake with a drippy pussy, you could at least, in your own words, engage in an intelligent discussion?

No? Have a good day. Time to go work-out.

:lol:

Amazing how defensive you get when you reveal that you are, in fact a 'poser-ass bitch-ass cracka-ass wigga', as they say where you wish you were from.

Interesting that you view female genitalia as something awful and derogatory. I happen to like pussy, especially when it's wet. If you don't, then I pity your wife.

Fair well, my would-be suburbanite thug friend.

It's a "G" thang dog.....don't be a playa hata....:lol:

Do you know that not all Rap is Gangster Rap, much like not all Rock is Death-Metal? Just wonderin.'

Anyhoot, I met an alien last night. She was cool but, she had three titties. Ewwey.

A point here that is missing. The assumption is that our planet would be something that the aliens could live on. I fail to see that we can safely assume that. Given the range of planets that we have already found, seems to me that such life might well be life not as we know it. Not based on DNA, possibly not even based on carbon.

And, given that the laws of the universe seem designed to spawn life, I would not be surprised were we to get some positive results on looking for said life when we get to quieter areas of our solar system.

Assuming the alien species will be benign, we should be working on a plan to convince them to take minorities off our hands.

"These here are called Hispanics. You guys have yards?"

Assuming the alien species will be benign, we should be working on a plan to convince them to take minorities off our hands.

"These here are called Hispanics. You guys have yards?"

That's just wrong.... but fucking funny as shit.

Even better.... "These here are called Hispanics. You guys have Home Depot?"

"And you'll need to establish at least one 'Taqueria xxxxxx'. (pick a name, any name... Sanchez will do).."

Forum List

Back