Little Girls And A Rainbow Party

Joz said:
Man that's an awful lot! I had NO idea!! Here I worry about AIDS for the youngin's and look at this. All I could find is that there are 15.3 million new STD cases yearly. I keep trying to think of something to say & all I do is look at that number.
Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) --- causes warts in general, (just like herpes viruses cause cold sores).... when those viruses get "in the wrong place" they become "genital warts" and "genital herpes" and cause a lot of damage and problems (e.g. sterility).

BTW... did I mention herpes? Remember genital herpes was a problem in the early 1980s, but then was eclipsed by AIDS. The problem with genital herpes is that women who have this condition cannot deliver their babies vaginally. Otherwise, they risk passing the virus to their newborn and the result can be blindness or worse. Genital herpes probably wasn't a problem until oral sex became popular (with the rise of feminism which saw oral sex as a type of sexual liberation. I believe older women (i.e. over the age of 65) don't engage in it as often as younger women (but then that's my observation and I may be wrong). The reason again being that older women grew up without women's liberation and the sexual revolution while younger women did....

BTW2 .... I may be wrong on this one too. But I also believe that group sex was once a practice of the upper classes. By “once”, I mean ancient times, along with the practice of homosexuality. Why? The common people were just trying to stay alive; they didn't have time for all that nonsense! Homosexuality was practiced by the Athenian nobility, for instance, group sex was practiced in the Roman Emperor's court. Class mobility and other factors probably allowed these practices to become more widespread and with them, the accompanying threat of spreading venereal diseases. Of course, we only have records of the upper classes and the nobility from ancient times, it is possible that peasants engaged in this type of behavior too, but my guess is either not at all or very rarely.... the nobility had a lot of time on their hands..... I'll have to think about this.... there are a lot of parallels between the attitudes and practices of the ancient nobility and the Left.... I wonder if it's more than just a coincidence?

I read somewhere that most women? a lot of women? Don't find out they carry the wart virus until they get pregnant. that sound right?

-=d=- said:
I read somewhere that most women? a lot of women? Don't find out they carry the wart virus until they get pregnant. that sound right?
I've not heard this but I wouldn't think this too far off. You find out ALOT when your body is surging with hormones with another life inside.

KarlMarx said:
OK.... granted

Back in the 1990s, when Clinton was being attacked by the Right, many liberals objected on these very grounds.... after all he was the President of the United States

Too bad those lying hypocritical bastards have forgotten....

now Bush is Hitler, Bush is stupid, Bush is ugly, Bush is AWOL, Bush is simple, Bush is a crook......

Actually, they haven't forgotten a thing.....

There are two sets of rules.... one for them and one for the rest of us.....

And they lie to us because they think we're stupid sheep to be led around by the nose.....

And the book that started this whole thread just proves what I just said!!!!

Ooh good one. :D

Forum List

Back