Little girls all over the world shown paralyzed and convulsing after HPV vaccine

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Little Girls All Over The World Shown Paralyzed and Convulsing After HPV Vaccine
Life-ruining vaccine being pushed on young women around the world

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well , proof after proof keeps coming out but yet people still want to deny what it is doing that is until it happens to their kid how pathetic is it , often that is what it takes the risk of their own kids lives.

(1) The numbers convulsing are incredibly low, almost imperceptible percentage wise.

(2) The link between the vaccine and the convulsions has not been found.

(3) The benefits of the vaccine far, far, far outweigh the supposed bad effects.

(4) Nothing in this world man made is perfect.

Little Girls All Over The World Shown Paralyzed and Convulsing After HPV Vaccine

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well , proof after proof keeps coming out but yet people still want to deny what it is doing that is until it happens to their kid how pathetic is it , often that is what it takes the risk of their own kids lives.

Seriously, what percent of the girls who get the vaccine react this way? Give a number, not an emotional video.

• Banned

Seriously, what percent of the girls who get the vaccine react this way? Give a number, not an emotional video.

Those who keep wanting proof, and proof and proof and continue to find every excuse they can think of to deny what is going on with these are the very same ones whose kids become victims. Research it i'm sure you can find the answer you WANT to see.

No matter what I put in front of you , we can be sure you will find every reason to say " It's fake" .

However if you are seriously curious oh trust me I can find you more than numbers. I realize some ppl aren't sure where to look . So I will take that into consideration.

Forum List

Back