Little girl stands firm in face of street preacher's homophobic rant

What part did you not understand? I can use smaller words.

DON'T USE CHILDREN FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH PURPOSES. There, maybe now you will understand my point.

sarah-palin-trig-palin-todd-palin-2008-10-20-21-4-5.jpg

You mean you are opposed to Sarah Palin using little Trackball (or something like that) for her own selfish purposes?
Only a real low piece of shit would stoop to your level.
Chris L has been stooping to that level, lying about the little girl in the video we are discussing as well as her parents, claiming that they took their daughter to gay pride rally when, in act, she was at a street fair when the preacher ranted his hateful views (shared by you and Chris L) about gay people.

Hey tard, you don't have to be against gay marriage to be against exploiting children for an agenda. Lol.
And you would have to be mentally challenged to think that there is something wrong with taking a child to a community festival.

DON'T USE CHILDREN FOR YOUR OWN SELFISH PURPOSES. There, maybe now you will understand my point.

You mean you are opposed to Sarah Palin using little Trackball (or something like that) for her own selfish purposes?
Chris L has been stooping to that level, lying about the little girl in the video we are discussing as well as her parents, claiming that they took their daughter to gay pride rally when, in act, she was at a street fair when the preacher ranted his hateful views (shared by you and Chris L) about gay people.

Hey tard, you don't have to be against gay marriage to be against exploiting children for an agenda. Lol.
And you would have to be mentally challenged to think that there is something wrong with taking a child to a community festival.
Matters not what kind of event that it was, where as what mattered most in the event (IMHO) was in fact what had taken place at the event concerning this specific situation, and where all the actors were positioned that were involved in it, and what roles they were playing or were involved in when the incident took place.

Last edited:
While I support gay marriage, I have a problem with this. This child is just a baby. She doesn't understand the issues and is not old enough or knowledgeable enough to make an informed decision about such issues. I think it's quite clear that a person (probably one of her parents) gave her a flag and told her to stand and wave it around. They are USING the child as a pawn, and that is wrong no matter what. Who would expose a young impressionable child to such bitterness and ugliness?

Damn straight.
Idiot parents.
And here is an idiot grandparent...

062815-ap-pride-12-img.jpg

And again, that is not the issue. The issue is that adults allowed a little girl to be put in the line of fire with a man who is potentially a crazy man.

Matters not what kind of event that it was, where as what mattered most in the event (IMHO) was in fact what had taken place at the event concerning this specific situation, and where all the actors were positioned that were involved in it, and what roles they were playing or were involved in when the incident took place.

Exactly. This guy obviously is dense.

While I support gay marriage, I have a problem with this. This child is just a baby. She doesn't understand the issues and is not old enough or knowledgeable enough to make an informed decision about such issues. I think it's quite clear that a person (probably one of her parents) gave her a flag and told her to stand and wave it around. They are USING the child as a pawn, and that is wrong no matter what. Who would expose a young impressionable child to such bitterness and ugliness?

Damn straight.
Idiot parents.
And here is an idiot grandparent...

062815-ap-pride-12-img.jpg

I don't have a problem with the children waving flags. My problem is that this little child was put in a volatile situation purposefully. I think any parent who cared about his or her child would have removed the young child from the situation. Instead, they wanted to instigate a potentially crazy street preacher and they seem to think it proves something. What? I don't know and neither do they apparently.

Chris, I don't feel like arguing with you right now. First, I am about to leave the house for 2 hours of water volleyball, which is my favorite thing. Second, your meltdowns indicate a lack of emotional maturity and the inability to control your temper. Paddy has more patience. argue with him.

Chris, I don't feel like arguing with you right now. First, I am about to leave the house for 2 hours of water volleyball, which is my favorite thing. Second, your meltdowns indicate a lack of emotional maturity and the inability to control your temper. Paddy has more patience. argue with him.

Water volleyball!!!
Dammit! I love playing that...been a long time since I have.
I am 6'4"....heh....so therefore volleyball was one of my favorite games.

Are you demented or something? That guy has been ranting throughout the thread like an absolute lunatic!

I am not having a "meltdown." Perhaps you don't know what that is. I am calmly making my point. I guess you can't handle civil discourse.

Exactly. This guy obviously is dense.
It matters when Chris lied for two days. But, since you seem to be a conservative, truth is not something that really matters much. As for the video. it showed a little girl standing surrounded by people holding a flag symbolizing love and equality. The "new" concern from Chris that the Christian pastor would attack the child is bullshit. There was no exploitation of a child; there was no child in danger. The concerns over this stem from one thing and one thing only: disapproval of gay people. Nothing else. If there was a nut protesting the US and stomping on a flag and a six year old boy stood proudly holding an American Flag under the very same circumstances here, you folks would be lauding him as an American Hero, not criticizing his parents for using him as a pawn. And, that, of course, is the lie at the heart of this entire discussion: that this is about the child and not about homophobic bigots.

Are you demented or something? That guy has been ranting throughout the thread like an absolute lunatic!

I am not having a "meltdown." Perhaps you don't know what that is. I am calmly making my point. I guess you can't handle civil discourse.
Right. Calling me a "homo" is civil discourse.

Disgusting to use a little girl as a pawn.
Agreed. Chris L should stop doing that.
Any under aged child being used as a pawn is despicable and unacceptable in any circumstance where that child would be yelled at or worse used as a pwn by either side of an issue created by adults.

As with the old battle ethics known of in the past (the Alamo comes to mind), where as before the battle the generals would grant the other side the opportunity to do the right thing, and that is to remove or to allow the women and children to walk out before a battle ensued. This is not the case any longer, as the women and children are being used as human shields now in the issues or battles being fought now or they are used as pawns in heated issues between two sides squaring off against one another in the quest for who might be right and who might be wrong upon the issues. It's become a pathetic situation is what it has all become, but ole Satan will use anything and everything to work it like he wants it now. We can't see this much anymore, because we have allowed to much sympathy for the Devil these days, and his ways have overcome the people in these ways in which he is using now. Even religion has been infiltrated by his minions, where as they are reeking havoc among the flocks these days. He is the author of chaos and confusion, and he is succeeding in his wrath upon us all this day and age, but rejoice this day because it is written, and his days are numbered. Rejoice therefore in the Lord, and lay your worries at the foot of the cross my friends for it is finished as it was promised to be.

Forum List

Back