little different look?

Johnney said:
the right side?
is that something new or havent i had my eyes open?

Your eyes have been shut! Geez, I exhaled! What's your excuse? :shocked: :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Your eyes have been shut! Geez, I exhaled! What's your excuse? :shocked: :laugh:
well hell!!!
guess i need to start taking what everyone else is taking...lol

It looks all squished together now.. It's been that way for a couple days...

Sir Evil said:
Actually it is the new look for now but it was just implemented this morning.

OK, I'm missing something. the Bush and girl thing, I've seen for awhile. So I'm missing what???

Sir Evil said:
Actually it is the new look for now but it was just implemented this morning.

Then my computer's going goofy, cause I saw it yesterday...Either that, or I'm not sleeping nearly as much as I think I am. :D

Kathianne said:
OK, I'm missing something. the Bush and girl thing, I've seen for awhile. So I'm missing what???

The Forum Stats are squished up in the right hand side (they used to be down on the bottom left), and there's additional links to other sides on the right side that used to only be at the top...

Shattered said:
The Forum Stats are squished up in the right hand side (they used to be down on the bottom left), and there's additional links to other sides on the right side that used to only be at the top...

Oh that I noticed, I was looking at the banner. Ok. Johnney forget all I said before. Until next time! :teeth:

Sir Evil said:
well I guess it's best to voice your opinion here in this thread wether or not you like it this way so Jim knows, but then again he just may tell ya all to kiss his behind! :D

He'd tell everyone to kiss his behind just on the off-chance that someone would actually take him up on it anyway. :)

Well, the board works exactly like it always did, and everything is still there.

Aesthetically, I liked it the other way with nothing on the side.

And I ain't kiss'n nobody's ass... :wtf:

hbass.jpg

:D:D:D

Pale Rider said:
Well, the board works exactly like it always did, and everything is still there.

Aesthetically, I liked it the other way with nothing on the side.

And I ain't kiss'n nobody's ass... :wtf:
its not bad looking, just seen it and thought wtf, something new!

Forum List

Back