Little Bobby Jindal throws tantrum ignoring voters and issueing EO legalizing discrimination

How is allowing people to use religion as an excuse to discriminate, "protecting religious freedom"?

A person should be free to associate or not associate with any person or group that they want. Homo's it seems simply want to force the acceptance of their abominable lifestyle on everyone around them.
No, bigot, that's not how it works in this country. You're not allowed to refuse service to a person because you don't approve of their sexual orientation.

You should be able to in a free society. BTW, you are just as bigoted as you allege me to be.
No, dipshit. I don't discriminate against people for their sexual orientation or political or personal beliefs. Don't lump me in with the likes of you

You need to look up the definition of "bigot". Bigot!
It's just adorable when a bigot like you denies he is a 'bigot.' :lol:

The will of the people, if bigoted and in violation of the Constitution, does not rule.

[
Holy shit, you're a fucking moron. Obviously I was being facetious. Go eat your TV dinner, boy. You're done.

You were being a bigot, spewing the stereotype that you leftists hold of Christians.

You're like the democrat in the 50's saying "Ah didn't mean I thought he was a rabbit when I called him a jungle bunny, ya moron.."

You don't grasp that your justifications only solidify the fact of your bigotry.
:lol: whatever pal. You can't find any proof of your accusations, so you grasp at straws. Go to bed, boy. It's past your bedtime.

So you're saying the faggots have the right to be protected but religious people don't.

At least you're not afraid to show your hypocrisy

How is allowing people to use religion as an excuse to discriminate, "protecting religious freedom"?
Genius...The discrimination thing is the lib/progressive narrative....It's a piece of crap.
No one is advocating for discrimination.
The purpose of these laws to PREVENT discrimination......
" The purpose of these laws to PREVENT discrimination".... By making it legal to discriminate? Do you hear yourself? :cuckoo:

Laws are made to prevent a variety of crimes. How are they working?
So, we shouldn't have laws against discrimination because people are going to discriminate with or without those laws. I guess child molestation and murder should be legal too because people are going to molest children and commit murders with or without laws against those crimes. So, "lonestar logic" is code for "retarded"?
Straw man argument...Oy vey

So, we shouldn't have laws against discrimination because people are going to discriminate with or without those laws. I guess child molestation and murder should be legal too because people are going to molest children and commit murders with or without laws against those crimes. So, "lonestar logic" is code for "retarded"?

Leftism is the political expression of stupidity.

While leftists love faux science and fad cults like Scientology and AGW, leftist are entirely ignorant of and wholly reject real science. Despite the retardation that defines a leftist, evolution is real, it actually is the method that life on earth developed under. Species have developed and adapted with the purpose to survive. In higher order organisms (which clearly excludes leftists) one of the methods of survival is the ability to reason. Within reason is discernment. A cat can discern size and knows that it can stalk and kill a mouse, earning a meal. But the cat discerns that a horse will kick it and that instead of a meal, the cat will earn injury or death.

Wolves are higher order than cats and form cooperative packs, the wolf is smart, so discriminates between the members of it's own pack and those of a rival pack. Now clearly leftists are not as smart as a wolf, a cat, or even an amoeba, but among higher level species, discrimination is a survival mechanism that has evolved over millions of years. Leftists deny reality, leftists demand that the fantasy and delusion they operate under is superior to reality and can replace it - the fakers of reality who use threats violence and coercion to force others to act against their own survival.

Your demands that humans not discriminate are on the same level as demanding we not have opposable thumbs. You deny reality and millions of years of evolution. then demand that others cede to your insanity. The tendency to form collaborative clans and tribes is inherent in humans - it's the way we evolved.

Last edited:
[
:lol: whatever pal. You can't find any proof of your accusations, so you grasp at straws. Go to bed, boy. It's past your bedtime.

Well. other than the proof I just presented, that you are desperately trying to avoid.
You presented no proof. You took a post of mine out of context and twisted it to fit your accusation; because without doing that, you have nothing; you can't find a single post to prove your point. You're a fucking idiot and a liar

Uncensored2008 said:
Your demands that humans not discriminate are on the same level as demanding we not have opposable thumbs.
Nice rant, you silly twat. I'm making no such demands. You can discriminate all you like; just don't expect the law to be on your side. I understand that neanderthal like yourself will continue to show your ignorance (even boast about it). I am making no demands of you. I do, however, expect lawmakers to protect people - civilised people - from people like you.

You presented no proof. You took a post of mine out of context and twisted it to fit your accusation; because without doing that, you have nothing; you can't find a single post to prove your point. You're a fucking idiot and a liar

Blatant dishonesty doesn't help your position.

The whole board can see your words.

Anybody with half a brain who bothered reading the back and forth between lonestar logic and I, could tell that A) I wasn't talking about Christians and B) I was being facetious. So, apparently, you don't even have half a brain. dumbass

Genius...The discrimination thing is the lib/progressive narrative....It's a piece of crap.
No one is advocating for discrimination.
The purpose of these laws to PREVENT discrimination......
" The purpose of these laws to PREVENT discrimination".... By making it legal to discriminate? Do you hear yourself? :cuckoo:

Laws are made to prevent a variety of crimes. How are they working?

No, there shouldn't be a law requiring a business to cater to individuals it doesn't wish to cater to. Let the market dictate whether that person stays in business or not.

I didn't think you would like your own logic used against you. The fact is a law doesn't "prevent" anything as you have suggested. My position is that in a truly free society a person should be free to decide for themselves who they wish to do business with.
And therefore, who they wish to kill

That's quite a leap.

Lonestar_Logic has to do business with blacks, and as much as he denies that he does . . . he does.

Bobby Jindal Allows LGBT Discrimination With an Executive Order Care2 Causes

"When a license to discriminate bill that Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal had personally supported failed to get through the legislature this week, Jindal vowed that he would sign an executive order to “protect religious freedom.” What that adds up to, LGBT rights advocates say, is Jindal legislating from the governor’s office to give the religious the privilege of lawfully discriminating against LGBT people.

The legislation, known as HB 707 or the Louisiana Marriage and Conscience Act, would have created religious freedom exemptions for anyone opposed to same-sex marriage. Essentially, that would mean that any business or person could refuse to provide services for a married gay couple or honor or recognize a same-sex couple’s marriage.

This was seen as a preemptive strike against a possible Supreme Court ruling at the end of June that would end Louisiana’s ban on marriage equality. LGBT rights groups had lobbied against the bill, saying it essentially licensed discrimination in a way that was even more explicit than the bills that were passed but later amended in Indiana and Arkansas. Fortunately, Democratic lawmakers were able to prevent the Louisiana bill from advancing out of committee this week, effectively killing it in the process.

Governor Jindal decided that he would not allow that to be the end of the matter though and a mere two hours after the bill was defeated on Tuesday, Jindal’s office released a statement that he would create an executive order to accomplish the same aims as the bill."

rest at link

So this is how democracy dies.

Poor Piyush the anchor baby he will be out the next election

Bobby Jindal Allows LGBT Discrimination With an Executive Order Care2 Causes

"When a license to discriminate bill that Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal had personally supported failed to get through the legislature this week, Jindal vowed that he would sign an executive order to “protect religious freedom.” What that adds up to, LGBT rights advocates say, is Jindal legislating from the governor’s office to give the religious the privilege of lawfully discriminating against LGBT people.

The legislation, known as HB 707 or the Louisiana Marriage and Conscience Act, would have created religious freedom exemptions for anyone opposed to same-sex marriage. Essentially, that would mean that any business or person could refuse to provide services for a married gay couple or honor or recognize a same-sex couple’s marriage.

This was seen as a preemptive strike against a possible Supreme Court ruling at the end of June that would end Louisiana’s ban on marriage equality. LGBT rights groups had lobbied against the bill, saying it essentially licensed discrimination in a way that was even more explicit than the bills that were passed but later amended in Indiana and Arkansas. Fortunately, Democratic lawmakers were able to prevent the Louisiana bill from advancing out of committee this week, effectively killing it in the process.

Governor Jindal decided that he would not allow that to be the end of the matter though and a mere two hours after the bill was defeated on Tuesday, Jindal’s office released a statement that he would create an executive order to accomplish the same aims as the bill."

rest at link

So this is how democracy dies.
Some on the left believe we merely need to question Jurisdiction .

Forum List

Back