Little Ben's Weight & Length contest...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
I am wondering how many here want to participate?

We already know its a boy (as I have already posted), and I have my c-section scheuled for Friday, May 12 @ 9am, so the only thing left is weight and length.

Granted, I know that May seems far off, but it won't be long, so I decided to do this now.

Those who want to register their guesses, post them here, and I will check back on a regular basis to view them. I will keep track of them on a little spreadsheet that I made up.

Then when the big day comes, I will have Tim post the actual numbers here, when he can. I will be in the hospital for about 3-5 days depending on how I am healing, so it will be a few days at least. Then there's the getting used to having to be up several times a night again...so you may see posts here from the wee hours! :D

fuzzykitten99 said:

We already know its a boy (as I have already posted), and I have my c-section scheuled for Friday, May 12 @ 9am, so the only thing left is weight and length.

Granted, I know that May seems far off, but it won't be long, so I decided to do this now.

Those who want to register their guesses, post them here, and I will check back on a regular basis to view them. I will keep track of them on a little spreadsheet that I made up.

Then when the big day comes, I will have Tim post the actual numbers here, when he can. I will be in the hospital for about 3-5 days depending on how I am healing, so it will be a few days at least. Then there's the getting used to having to be up several times a night again...so you may see posts here from the wee hours! :D

OK... I'm going with 10 lbs 3 oz and 21 inches (my son's weight at birth and my length at birth)

Just wondering if anyone else wants to enter their guesses.

Because of BP issues, I have been placed on bedrest, and my surgery date is likely to move up to this coming week, but I won't know until my next appt, which also won't be until either monday or tuesday.

The ClayTaurus said:
Are we playing price is right rules? If so, 1 ounce, 1 inch.
lol! i just got done watching TPR...i haven't watched that since my last maternity leave.

are you sure you want to use this guess?
the only thing you would win would be rep points and fame only known to the USMB members...unless I can come up with something else.

fuzzykitten99 said:
lol! i just got done watching TPR...i haven't watched that since my last maternity leave.

are you sure you want to use this guess?
the only thing you would win would be rep points and fame only known to the USMB members...unless I can come up with something else.
If we're disqualifying anyone who over bids, then yes. That's my guess.

The ClayTaurus said:
If we're disqualifying anyone who over bids, then yes. That's my guess.

no disqualifications on over-bids... i'll just say that one of the guesses (i'm not saying who) is almost dead-on (off by only 1oz) with what Nathan was when he was born, and siblings tend to run close in stats, but aren't always an accurate predictor.

fuzzykitten99 said:

Im going with 9Lbs and 20 inches...that aside I hope all goes well for you both :)

Forum List

Back