Listening to Neil Cavuto flip the topic from a bad deal to bad media.

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Cavuto has a few guests on and they are saying that the deal with Carrier might create less jobs, temporary fix, and tampering with the market and every time he pivots away from those points to talk about what is really important....the media disagreeing with the deal AT THE SAME TIME as his guests are disagreeing with the deal.

It's amazing

The truth is, if Obama did the exact same thing, liberals and the media would be openly masturbating about it and drinking each other's semen.

The truth is, if Obama did the exact same thing, liberals and the media would be openly masturbating about it and drinking each other's semen.

And if Birds had Alligator mouths the park would be more interesting

If Democrats are going to spend the next four years whining and complaining every time Trump has a victory, then we're in for a lot of whining and complaining.

Yep. Partisans are predictable, if nothing else.

Well actually since thats a hypothetical we really cant say what would happen if another thing happened. But what Black just did was present a defense that exists only in his imagination.

If Democrats are going to spend the next four years whining and complaining every time Trump has a victory, then we're in for a lot of whining and complaining.

It wasnt democrats they were fellow republicans complaining on Cavuto WHILE Cavuto pretended they werent complianing it was the "left" who was complaining.

Just like you just did, right there

It wasnt democrats they were fellow republicans complaining on Cavuto WHILE Cavuto pretended they werent complianing it was the "left" who was complaining.

The Carrier issue may be symbolic, but it is important symbolism to show that Trump means it when he says he will keep American factories here, and save American jobs. The thing is, he did a good thing, so stop whining about it.

Well Butthurt, the people who work for Carrier and were about to lose their jobs are simply tickled to death that they wil continue to draw a pay check. You go right ahead and piss on your own feet if you wish.

The Carrier issue may be symbolic, but it is important symbolism to show that Trump means it when he says he will keep American factories here, and save American jobs. The thing is, he did a good thing, so stop whining about it.

1. Pence did it
2. They arent staying they are still moving
3. Republicans were complaining on Cavuto and you decided in order to cope that Republicans were actually Dems
4. Then to solidify your bs you complain about how it would be different if you used your imagination to come up with a deflection

Well Butthurt, the people who work for Carrier and were about to lose their jobs are simply tickled to death that they wil continue to draw a pay check. You go right ahead and piss on your own feet if you wish.

It wasnt me, it was other Republicans on Cavuto. Is this the way youre going to deal with all disagreements from now on? Claim it was from someone not involved?

It wasnt me, it was other Republicans on Cavuto. Is this the way youre going to deal with all disagreements from now on? Claim it was from someone not involved?

It is just another one in your long list of butt hurt OP's. You have posted many.

Of course I hope they know to create a good business climate is the goal (best policy). I ASSume they are not planning to micro-manage their way to prosperity.........CC.

Well actually since thats a hypothetical we really cant say what would happen if another thing happened. But what Black just did was present a defense that exists only in his imagination.
Naw. You guys are like clockwork.

Naw. You guys are like clockwork.
Not sre what that even means and ignores my point completely

What victory. I missed it. I blinked.

It is just another one in your long list of butt hurt OP's. You have posted many.

BUT just so you understand it was other Republicans complaining and then Neil Cavuto complaining about the media WHILE HIS GUESTS WERE DOING THE SAME THING!

The thing is, Obama could have called Carrier at any time and made the same deal.

He didn't, because basically he doesn't give a damn about saving American jobs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back