Listening To Kaine

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wow, this guy sounds really weak. He has very effeminate mannerisms. I guess Hillary wanted a wife she never was for Bill.

If I did not know better, I would swear this guy is gay.

scxkih.jpg

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

"Goofy guy" ... that's a dead giveaway.
This is really the first I'm getting to hear him and you guys have nothing bad to say about Tim Kayne.

It's why all you guys can criticize is his manorisms.

AL gore was fruity too. Didn't hurt bill won't hurt hillary

This is really the first I'm getting to hear him and you guys have nothing bad to say about Tim Kayne.

You don't even know how to spell his name. That kind of gives away your insincerity.

It's an awful speech. He should fire his speechwriter. Seriously.
Let's hear you pick apart the flaws before rush tells you your talking points

You don't even know how to spell his name. That kind of gives away your insincerity.

Rush? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a milquetoast speech. Generic pablum. Not inspiring at all.

Rush? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

It's a milquetoast speech. Generic pablum. Not inspiring at all.
Fuck you! He's creaming trump.

Can't wait for the debates. Seriously!

Kaine is a religious man who thinks abortion is murder, but supports murder because he think women should have the right to murder cuz his party says so.

Kaine is also someone who pretends to be straight, even though everyone knows he is gay.

Kaine is a very confused person.

Wow, this guy sounds really weak. He has very effeminate mannerisms. I guess Hillary wanted a wife she never was for Bill.
He's a very good speaker. Listen bitch
I've been listening.

Waiting to here what he and Hillary have in mind for our future.

Free abortions, gun confiscation, and Supreme Court nominations that will finish off the Constitution.

No worries.
I've been hearing about taking your guns since John hinkley shot Reagan. No ones taking your guns. In fact John hinkley is free.

Forum List

Back