Listening to Fox News Radio

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
And I feel like a victim of abuse.
Hysterical ranting fuckwits concerned about one issue alone. Guess what that is ?
Carlson,Hannity and Killme.

Do they ever allow a dissenting voice into their safe space ?

Hysterical ranting fuckwits concerned about one issue alone. Guess what that is ?

I don't know about the radio channel, but the cable company has more debate than any of its competitors, by far.

I don't know about the radio channel, but the cable company has more debate than any of its competitors, by far.
I think the radio channel is the tv without the pix. The sex pest was on talking about his book and moralising about athletes who were making moral decisions.

I think the radio channel is the tv without the pix. The sex pest was on talking about his book and moralising about athletes who were making moral decisions.

OReilly?

OReilly?
Yup. He was treated like the prodigal and allowed to plug his book.

Three days of it and I cant take any more.
Every show covers the same issues, with the same key points and the same lack of balance.
As an educated adult I feel that life is too short to listen to Tucker Carlson.
Im out.

Forum List

Back