Listening to Fox News Radio

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Fox has such a shocking reputation but I have never really watched or listened.

Found this station on an app and have been listening this week.

First off the ads are really annoying. Loads of shit public service announcements.

The first show I listened to was a discussion show. The guests seemed balanced and civilised and the host (Gibson?) seemed to run it in a relaxed style. It was ok and I didnt feel like they were insulting my intelligence.

The next show was hosted by a Chris Wallace. Again he seemed reasonable and balanced but he didnt seem to be able to pin down Conway. She was defensive and determined to not engage by repeating some daft stances. She wouldnt answer the questions and came over as a bit dumb. Waste of an interview.

But to be honest I didnt get the sense that Fox was an echo chamber for RWNJ. We get the same in the UK.

The last show was a phone in. (Kilmead ?)

This was a shocker. Kilmead was a dickhead partisan hack. The callers were all trumpettes and a strange voice kept saying "fair and balanced" every few minutes.

It was anything but.

So a bit of a mixed picture.

Where can I listen to the nutty leftist radio stations ?

First off the ads are really annoying. Loads of shit public service announcements.

The first show I listened to was a discussion show. The guests seemed balanced and civilised and the host (Gibson?) seemed to run it in a relaxed style. It was ok and I didnt feel like they were insulting my intelligence.

The next show was hosted by a Chris Wallace. Again he seemed reasonable and balanced but he didnt seem to be able to pin down Conway. She was defensive and determined to not engage by repeating some daft stances. She wouldnt answer the questions and came over as a bit dumb. Waste of an interview.

But to be honest I didnt get the sense that Fox was an echo chamber for RWNJ. We get the same in the UK.

This was a shocker. Kilmead was a dickhead partisan hack. The callers were all trumpettes and a strange voice kept saying "fair and balanced" every few minutes.

It was anything but.

If you can listen to The 5 or Bill Riley on Fox....bingo....

I have no idea. It was on the tune in app and I thought yeah,why not.
It wasnt as clear cut as I thought but the last show was shocking.

I forgot to add that the last show went out to pick up reports on the protests.

This was incredibly crude.

So, for balance they went to one of the protests and played a clip of the crowd chanting something that was pretty incoherent.No protesters were interviewed.

Then for the anti protest view they found a cosy cafe in a small Wisconsin town where people were allowed time to put their views forward.

So the picture created was

protesters = noisy nutters
anti protest = proper Americans

Its easy to laugh at it because,as I said, it is so crude. But I suspect it is very effective amongst low information types.

Listened to this station again over the past few days. Came across a character called Hannity. He seems to be a bit sharper than most of them. Quicker thinking and better prepared.
I understand he is quite popular over there. He certainly has a boner for trump.

It was anything but.

If you can listen to The 5 or Bill Riley on Fox....bingo....
The Five is for jacking off while looking at Kimberly Guilfoyl's tits and legs.

I started watching Fox after realizing the others were biased and feeding their viewers BS.
Haven't tried their app.

Forum List

Back