Listening to AirAMerica

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I found the Atlanta AIr America affiliate, am 1690, mr. p.

Caught the Al franken Show. It is so unconvincing. His points are easily debunked by anyone with half a brain. He's been playing cuts of Rush and making assinine "points".

The Fairness Doctrine is on it's way. We must be vigilant.

They only charge $400 for a 30 second commercial slot. They're at the bottom of the charts in NEW YORK. That radio network is failing. They opened on 51 stations and have lost several. O'Reilly opened on 400 stations and has gained between 50 and 100 since then.

I can't stand to listen to him, he's such an idiot!!! He thinks he's soooooo intelligent!!! When I hear his whinny voice, I want to :puke3: :chains:

• Banned
Yurt said:
Gosh darn it, no one likes him and he is not beatiful...

stuartSmalley.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:
The Fairness Doctrine is on it's way. We must be vigilant.
I understand the Fairness Doctrine to be that talk shows like Rush would have to be counterbalanced with an equal amount of airtime with shows that have the opposite viewpoint.

I wonder if it will ever come to pass.... talk show radio is very popular (and lucrative).

Also, if I were an attorney, I could argue that the Fairness Doctrine is a violation of the First Amendment, because it would actually suppress political speech.

But, then here's a scary thought, since liberal commercial talk show radio isn't being listened to, perhaps liberal politicians can get air time to express their political views (which would be like government sponsored campaigning)....

any way you look at it, the Fairness Doctrine stinks.

Hobbit said:
Listen up, windbag! You're not good enough, you're not smart enough, and gosh darn it, everbody hates you!

Where's D's camera skills when you need them.. That pic needs to be redone with a sad face, and your quote above it.

Forum List

Back