listen very carefully

Johnney

Dec 9, 2003
IOWA
warning

after drilling a hole in the floor with a cordless drill, do not, i repeat do not sit your drill on the rop of the computer desk sitting next to you (thats almost as tall as you by the way) and go back to working. chances are youll bump the desk and the drill (with 18in 3/8 bit) will fall, snaging everything up there and pull it down on your face. and cordless drills are heavy. the batteries are hard. they will split your lip. you will spit blood and pray you didnt loose a tooth.

now that said, it still hurts the day after.

rtwngAvngr said:
Smooth move, exlax!

Your certificate of achievement is in the mail!
well thank you very much...lol

Pictures, please!
none of those now. cant have incriminating photos like that running around :teeth:
besides i was too busy trying not to cuss in front of the customer

Johnney said:
well thank you very much...lol

none of those now. cant have incriminating photos like that running around :teeth:
besides i was too busy trying not to cuss in front of the customer

In FRONT of someone, you did this? Oh, that's classic. A graceful swan, you are not. :D

He without sin, cast the first stone. I know I've done stuff like that,too. I'm sure we all have.

Sin?? Sin is something punishable.. That's not punishable - that's just funny. :D

Shattered said:
In FRONT of someone, you did this? Oh, that's classic. A graceful swan, you are not. :D
well his fa ass was on the other side of the desk and didnt actually see it happen. but not like a blind person couldnt have figured that one out...lol

KarlMarx said:
you're mean! :)

Maybe that's why I have a sign hanging in my car that says "I may be a cruel and heartless bitch, but at least I'm good at it." :D

Johnney said:
warning

after drilling a hole in the floor with a cordless drill, do not, i repeat do not sit your drill on the rop of the computer desk sitting next to you (thats almost as tall as you by the way) and go back to working. chances are youll bump the desk and the drill (with 18in 3/8 bit) will fall, snaging everything up there and pull it down on your face. and cordless drills are heavy. the batteries are hard. they will split your lip. you will spit blood and pray you didnt loose a tooth.

now that said, it still hurts the day after.

:eek2:
Holy Crap! I was laughing so hard I don't think I will need to work out today!

:rotflmao:

It begins much like one of the "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" books that I read to my kids.

Whooooo! I gotta wipe the tears off my face. :D

(And they are only so funny because we all know we have been caught by it too, just under different conditions.)

Johnney said:
yeah looking forward to seeing what tuesday will bring!

I outta kick your ass. Eeyore rules, you bastard! Now put his head back on. :cry:

Forum List

Back