Listen to God's Voice, not scriptures

He chose to let my son live, by His Grace and for His own Glory, I am grateful.

I am sorry about your brother

Prayer isn't an option for a Believer, it's a command

I have three brothers, a father, and two step dads that God killed and now he has me speak for him. I know he planned their deaths to give me joy when I learned that we were only created as thoughts within God's thoughts. It was only their bodies that died and they are still alive and ready for their next bodies in paradise.

You have a son who lived because you think your prayers were answered. What if you didn't pray for your son? Do you think he would have survived? You are using prayer to elevate yourself and making you believe that you're closer to a god that you have no idea about. For every billion prayers that are prayed by sinners who don't know God, a few of them will be answered by not because of the prayer. It's because God planned it that way.

I've only prayed a few times in my life outside my nine years of being a Christian, but every prayer was answered because God forced me to pray and gave me the understanding of what to pray for. Now that I'm the power of God inside this flesh, I don't need to pray anymore. When I need something, God has me ask him and it's given to me. That's what you call God's sabbath day rest when he takes care of all things.

Hey man I will not limit God by saying he does not speak to you.

If He is talking to you though, you are not listening. Your interpretation of the Scriptures points toward your own arrogance.

Why would God need to talk to himself?

I have three brothers, a father, and two step dads that God killed and now he has me speak for him. I know he planned their deaths to give me joy when I learned that we were only created as thoughts within God's thoughts. It was only their bodies that died and they are still alive and ready for their next bodies in paradise.

You have a son who lived because you think your prayers were answered. What if you didn't pray for your son? Do you think he would have survived? You are using prayer to elevate yourself and making you believe that you're closer to a god that you have no idea about. For every billion prayers that are prayed by sinners who don't know God, a few of them will be answered by not because of the prayer. It's because God planned it that way.

I've only prayed a few times in my life outside my nine years of being a Christian, but every prayer was answered because God forced me to pray and gave me the understanding of what to pray for. Now that I'm the power of God inside this flesh, I don't need to pray anymore. When I need something, God has me ask him and it's given to me. That's what you call God's sabbath day rest when he takes care of all things.

If He is talking to you though, you are not listening. Your interpretation of the Scriptures points toward your own arrogance.

Him talking to you would be like Him talking to Himself cause you ain't listening or you would not be perpetrating this nonsense on the internet.

Him talking to you would be like Him talking to Himself cause you ain't listening or you would not be perpetrating this nonsense on the internet.

I was born like everyone else, a sinner. When I was 25 years old and a full blown alcoholic, God revealed himself in me. At the time, I had no idea where he came from but it was an experience I never forgot. Six days later I was sober in a hospital and I haven't had a drink since then. He appeared to me on Dec. 8, 1979 and my sober date is Dec. 14, 1979. Three and half years later, he removed my cigarette habit but putting a very horrific image in my mind. One year later, he got me into Christianity like I explained to you before.

The last two years before he finished changing my DNA on June 14, 2008, he worked very heavily with me to stop my sin nature and do many other things to get me in condition for what he would have me do until I'm dead. Two days after June 14, which was a Saturday, I started to get different thoughts and soon afterwards, God begin to teach me what was happening to me. He let me know that he was becoming me and by the end of the week, I had learned that I was his voice. My body is no longer the old sinful Brad of the past, even though my memory is filled with it. That's why he put me in a deception for three months by taking away most of his thoughts to leave me with my memory. This deception test was to learn that my memory had no power but would keep tempting me until I die. It also helped to deal with other people who would constantly bombard me with lies.

So not only do I have a memory tempting me, I have a contant flow of lies to contend with on a daily basis as I preach the truth of God. I can't wait until the day I die because this is a lot to bear alone with no other saint around to talk to, as far as my memory is concerned. It's like having two people to deal with but God's power keeps me going in his direction. I can't sin anymore because he won't allow it.

i have three brothers, a father, and two step dads that god killed and now he has me speak for him. I know he planned their deaths to give me joy when i learned that we were only created as thoughts within god's thoughts. It was only their bodies that died and they are still alive and ready for their next bodies in paradise.

You have a son who lived because you think your prayers were answered. What if you didn't pray for your son? Do you think he would have survived? You are using prayer to elevate yourself and making you believe that you're closer to a god that you have no idea about. For every billion prayers that are prayed by sinners who don't know god, a few of them will be answered by not because of the prayer. It's because god planned it that way.

I've only prayed a few times in my life outside my nine years of being a christian, but every prayer was answered because god forced me to pray and gave me the understanding of what to pray for. Now that i'm the power of god inside this flesh, i don't need to pray anymore. When i need something, god has me ask him and it's given to me. That's what you call god's sabbath day rest when he takes care of all things.

hey man i will not limit god by saying he does not speak to you.

If he is talking to you though, you are not listening. Your interpretation of the scriptures points toward your own arrogance.

why would god need to talk to himself?

exactly its like when the borg queen tells some borg to preform some task and tells them to bring her the results ...but if they are one mind she would know the results as soon as they did ?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey man i will not limit god by saying he does not speak to you.

If he is talking to you though, you are not listening. Your interpretation of the scriptures points toward your own arrogance.

why would god need to talk to himself?

exactly its like when the borg queen tells some borg to preform some task and tells them to bring her the results ...but if they are one mind she would know the results as soon as they did ?

The cinema was a great idea of God's to keep many people deceived in these last days. I would say second behind religion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back