Listen to God's Voice, not scriptures

btw...godspokesperson, capitolizing His presence is considered polite. So far, I have not seen you, who claims to speak for Him, do that. Tsk tsk.

Last edited:
You also have the sin of pride and can't back down from the truth.

I admit I am proud but I'm not so proud that I force my beliefs upon others.

Then you better stop talking because that's exactly what you're trying to do. I don't believe in anything because I created all things.

I can now see why you are confused. You are convinced everybody is referring to you as God. Well, I have news for you. When you hear them say, "God, here he comes again", it does NOT mean what you think it does!

The scriptures are the Word of GOD. Satan and yes, false prophets can quote scripture but we must live the WORD, not just read it. The Pharisees thought by studying and memorizing the WORD that they could attain everlasting life. That was what Jesus was telling them.

Christ is the Word of God. The Scriptures testify of the Word. The Bible contains the Word of God, the word of Good men, and the word of bad men. It also contains the word of an ass rebuking his master along the side of the road.

You are right about all the rest:)

If you were God, then you would know the truth but you're very far from him.

Nowhere in the scriptures does it say we need to read the scriptures to hear the voice of God. The chosen ones will hear the voice of God and obey his commands. If he wants his chosen ones to look at the scriptures for him to interpret, that's up to God, not man. Listen to his voice and he'll lead you if you're his chosen one.

You are not my chosen one. Sorry.

Listen to God's Voice, not scriptures

Then why are you posting scriptures???
You are speaking for YOU. Not God. I listen to Him. Thats between me and Him. You, dude, speak for nobody except to hear the tickle in your own ear.

The gods of sinners are good to them and that's why they don't know the true God who will destroy all these false gods soon.

I admit I am proud but I'm not so proud that I force my beliefs upon others.

Then you better stop talking because that's exactly what you're trying to do. I don't believe in anything because I created all things.

I can now see why you are confused. You are convinced everybody is referring to you as God. Well, I have news for you. When you hear them say, "God, here he comes again", it does NOT mean what you think it does!

How can God be confused? He's the one who created everything?

btw...godspokesperson, capitolizing His presence is considered polite. So far, I have not seen you, who claims to speak for Him, do that. Tsk tsk.

God doesn't care what you think because you think differently than he does.

The scriptures are the Word of GOD. Satan and yes, false prophets can quote scripture but we must live the WORD, not just read it. The Pharisees thought by studying and memorizing the WORD that they could attain everlasting life. That was what Jesus was telling them.

Christ is the Word of God. The Scriptures testify of the Word. The Bible contains the Word of God, the word of Good men, and the word of bad men. It also contains the word of an ass rebuking his master along the side of the road.

You should really be careful because God doesn't like to be mocked.

You should really be careful because God doesn't like to be mocked.

Your god hates to be mocked but God isn't concerned about his people mocking him. He's going to destroy them all in a short while.

Fella, you are tripping over your own words! You talk about listening to the voice of GOD not scriptures and then you try to justify it by using the scriptures.

Another thing, all us mortals are sinners and nothing can change that except death and ascension to Heaven.

LOL, exactly. :clap2: Makes alot of sense, aye?

Fella, you are tripping over your own words! You talk about listening to the voice of GOD not scriptures and then you try to justify it by using the scriptures.

Another thing, all us mortals are sinners and nothing can change that except death and ascension to Heaven.

It would make sense if you understood that everything came from God.

LOL, :tongue: That still doesn't make sense in regard to your OP! :eusa_liar:
Quoting the scriptures then telling us not to listen to them, lol, what are you trippin?

LOL, :tongue: That still doesn't make sense in regard to your OP! :eusa_liar:
Quoting the scriptures then telling us not to listen to them, lol, what are you trippin?

When God uses them, then you listen. When false prophets of Christianity use them, they are nothing but lies they preach to their congregations.

Deuteronomy 18:20-21 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

And?????

Last edited:
Deuteronomy 18:20-21 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

And?????

If you don't have the truth in you, you can't understand the scriptures.

Have you ever reflected on your life and thought of the times in your life that things happened "just at the right moment?" They are miracles. Like this one.

I became disabled and had to quit teaching. My son wanted me to move to another state to be with him and his family but I didn't want to go throught the trouble of selling my home and leaving my friends. So I prayed and asked for a sign.

About a week later, I was at Kinko's and a young man and his girlfriend (college age) wanted to bind some booklets for a class he had that evening. The clerk said it would cost $100.00. He didn't have that much money. I didn't want to be nosy, but I was behind them and told them I had a binding machine and materials and I could bind them for him and didn't live far.

So, the couple came over, I bound their books and they loved my house! They actually said, "Would you sell it to us?!" I laughed and said, if it was 8 months from now I would say Yes! Eight months later I was in my new custom built house and they were so happy in their first home. The fellow, James said, "I paid forward by binding the books!"

I called it a miracle. God answered my prayer.

God bless you jackson.........

I know about answered prayer. On Dec 20, 2008 the guy you see in my avatar pic was shot point blank through the head with a 38 caliber handgun, a tragic accident. They said he would die for the first couple weeks, but by God's Grace and some good health insurance he is still alive. Not only that but he can walk and talk and still do most of the things he likes. He's obviously disabled but still yet praise God

Have you ever reflected on your life and thought of the times in your life that things happened "just at the right moment?" They are miracles. Like this one.

I became disabled and had to quit teaching. My son wanted me to move to another state to be with him and his family but I didn't want to go throught the trouble of selling my home and leaving my friends. So I prayed and asked for a sign.

About a week later, I was at Kinko's and a young man and his girlfriend (college age) wanted to bind some booklets for a class he had that evening. The clerk said it would cost $100.00. He didn't have that much money. I didn't want to be nosy, but I was behind them and told them I had a binding machine and materials and I could bind them for him and didn't live far.

So, the couple came over, I bound their books and they loved my house! They actually said, "Would you sell it to us?!" I laughed and said, if it was 8 months from now I would say Yes! Eight months later I was in my new custom built house and they were so happy in their first home. The fellow, James said, "I paid forward by binding the books!"

I know about answered prayer. On Dec 20, 2008 the guy you see in my avatar pic was shot point blank through the head with a 38 caliber handgun, a tragic accident. They said he would die for the first couple weeks, but by God's Grace and some good health insurance he is still alive. Not only that but he can walk and talk and still do most of the things he likes. He's obviously disabled but still yet praise God

My brother was shot in the face with a .22 caliber rifle bullet and was killed. God klls and and he heals. It doesn't require any prayer for him to do that because he planned all these things long before creation. If he wants you to pray, he'll force you to pray.

Deuteronomy, chapter 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

My brother was shot in the face with a .22 caliber rifle bullet and was killed. God klls and and he heals. It doesn't require any prayer for him to do that because he planned all these things long before creation. If he wants you to pray, he'll force you to pray.

Deuteronomy, chapter 32
39: "`See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

He chose to let my son live, by His Grace and for His own Glory, I am grateful.

I am sorry about your brother

Prayer isn't an option for a Believer, it's a command

Last edited:

Deuteronomy, chapter 32

I have three brothers, a father, and two step dads that God killed and now he has me speak for him. I know he planned their deaths to give me joy when I learned that we were only created as thoughts within God's thoughts. It was only their bodies that died and they are still alive and ready for their next bodies in paradise.

You have a son who lived because you think your prayers were answered. What if you didn't pray for your son? Do you think he would have survived? You are using prayer to elevate yourself and making you believe that you're closer to a god that you have no idea about. For every billion prayers that are prayed by sinners who don't know God, a few of them will be answered by not because of the prayer. It's because God planned it that way.

I've only prayed a few times in my life outside my nine years of being a Christian, but every prayer was answered because God forced me to pray and gave me the understanding of what to pray for. Now that I'm the power of God inside this flesh, I don't need to pray anymore. When I need something, God has me ask him and it's given to me. That's what you call God's sabbath day rest when he takes care of all things.

Deuteronomy, chapter 32

I have three brothers, a father, and two step dads that God killed and now he has me speak for him. I know he planned their deaths to give me joy when I learned that we were only created as thoughts within God's thoughts. It was only their bodies that died and they are still alive and ready for their next bodies in paradise.

You have a son who lived because you think your prayers were answered. What if you didn't pray for your son? Do you think he would have survived? You are using prayer to elevate yourself and making you believe that you're closer to a god that you have no idea about. For every billion prayers that are prayed by sinners who don't know God, a few of them will be answered by not because of the prayer. It's because God planned it that way.

I've only prayed a few times in my life outside my nine years of being a Christian, but every prayer was answered because God forced me to pray and gave me the understanding of what to pray for. Now that I'm the power of God inside this flesh, I don't need to pray anymore. When I need something, God has me ask him and it's given to me. That's what you call God's sabbath day rest when he takes care of all things.

Hey man I will not limit God by saying he does not speak to you.

If He is talking to you though, you are not listening. Your interpretation of the Scriptures points toward your own arrogance.

Forum List

Back