Listen To Elder and Ayres.

assclown calls his acts of terrorism "extreme vandalism" and calls john McCain a "war criminal."

and the ass clown in chief launched his career from this terrorists living room. Unfuckingbelievable.

and the ass clown in chief launched his career from this terrorists living room. Unfuckingbelievable.

^

This is a good slice of how easily people are led to believe whatever imagery they are presented.

I'll bet you picture an actual living room, a group of guys standing around with diagrams of the City plotting their take-over. What a cartoon.

^

This is a good slice of how easily people are led to believe whatever imagery they are presented.

I'll bet you picture an actual living room, a group of guys standing around with diagrams of the City plotting their take-over. What a cartoon.

not quite, I picture of a living room yes, a portrait of Marx over the mantle and checkbooks broken out and checks being written....:eusa_shhh:

^

not quite, I picture of a living room yes, a portrait of Marx over the mantle and checkbooks broken out and checks being written....:eusa_shhh:

And you're not even being sarcastic.

^

And you're not even being sarcastic.

and you have divined this how?

I picture Bernadeeeenn the terrorist queen plunking olives into da martinis.

I love how this "terrorist outsider rebel" is a tenured professor, writes for the NYT, gets quoted in the media, speaks at colleges and is well-received, blah blah.

Whatever.

People are so fucking dumb.

This really is something we can learn from the left. They both have total control over the levers of official power, AND pretend to be the outside agitators AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME. Nobody ever really wakes up to the fact that the "powers that be" and the "outsiders" are the same damn thing.

Forum List

Back