Listen To A True Un-American Punk!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this is the kind of sorry bastard that needs to be kicked to the curb! This asshole needs to kiss Trumps ASS, sorry MF!!!

GUTIƉRREZ ON HOUSE FLOOR: WOULD TRUMP BE ALLOWED TO HOST ā€˜SNLā€™ IF HE CRITICIZED GAYS, LESBIANS AS HE HAD HISPANICS?

Wednesday on the House floor, in following up on a letter he had sent to the heads of Comcast and NBC Universal calling on a ā€œdisinviteā€ for Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump, Rep. Luis GutiĆ©rrez (D-IL) criticized NBCā€™s ā€œSaturday Night Liveā€ for extending Trump an invitation to host the show.

GutiƩrrez posed the question that if Trump had said similar thing about the gay and lesbian community that he had about some Hispanics, would the invitation still have been offered?

GutiƩrrez on House Floor: Would Trump Be Allowed to Host 'SNL' If He Criticized Gays, Lesbians As He Had Hispanics? - Breitbart

"GTP"
131025114405-14-sarah-palin-1025-horizontal-large-gallery (1).jpg

Unamerican punk? I thought this was another thread about poopy pants Nugent.

Seems the party that claims they support free speech proves again that only applies when you say what they want to hear.

How did you get some kind of free speech claim out of that? I didn't say poopey pants couldn't say what he wanted. I just said that when I think of unAmerican punk , I think of Nugent.

Seems the party that claims they support free speech proves again that only applies when you say what they want to hear.

How did you get some kind of free speech claim out of that? I didn't say poopey pants couldn't say what he wanted. I just said that when I think of unAmerican punk , I think of Nugent.

The sole reason Gutierrez opposes Trump going on SNL is because of WHAT Trump said. Free speech isn't based on whether or not you like what the person said.

I wasn't referencing you. I said the part of which Gutierrez is a member.

The sole reason Gutierrez opposes Trump going on SNL is because of WHAT Trump said. Free speech isn't based on whether or not you like what the person said.

Two words for you......... DIXIE CHICKS

Did any Republican member of Congress speak on the floor about boycotting the Dixie Chicks? The boycotts were done by private individuals.

Did any Republican member of Congress speak on the floor about boycotting the Dixie Chicks? The boycotts were done by private individuals.

President shrub, when discussing the Dixie Chicks, pointed out that free speech has consequences. I suspect that's still true.

President shrub, when discussing the Dixie Chicks, pointed out that free speech has consequences. I suspect that's still true.

Did he make specific suggestions? Seem Rep. Wetback did.

Quit whining. Your feelings get hurt a little too easily.

Says the one that has a problem with free speech.

Says the one that has a problem with free speech.

So you think Gutierrez shouldn't be allowed free speech?

Forum List

Back