4. Immigration Reform
  5. An aging infrastructure
(1) The sour economy
(2) Damaging Foreign trade
(3) The national debt and interest payments on that debt
(4) Infrastructure
(5) Poverty and the dependency on government assistance programs

1. Another World Recession.

2. China and it land grab in the South China Sea.

3. A Nuclear Iran.

4. ISIL

5. Immigration Reform

• Banned

3. A Nuclear Iran.

4. ISIL

5. Immigration Reform

#2 Spot On
My top five:

1. The partisan divide
  2. National Security [IS]
  3. Climate Change
  4. Immigration Reform
(1) The sour economy
(4) Infrastructure

#2, Solution? Protective tariff's imposed on former US corporations which have moved overseas?

3. A Nuclear Iran.

4. ISIL

5. Immigration Reform

#2 Spot On
My top five:

1. The partisan divide
  3. Climate Change
  4. Immigration Reform
(1) The sour economy
(4) Infrastructure

#2, Solution? Protective tariff's imposed on former US corporations which have moved overseas?
The Solution: Legislate and enact fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade agreements and policies to replace the unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies we now have, and have had for many decades now. Very simple.

• Banned

3. A Nuclear Iran.

4. ISIL

5. Immigration Reform

#2 Spot On
My top five:

1. The partisan divide
  3. Climate Change
  4. Immigration Reform
(1) The sour economy
(4) Infrastructure

The Solution: Legislate and enact fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade agreements and policies to replace the unfair, unjust, and one-sided foreign trade agreements and policies we now have, and have had for many decades now. Very simple.

Sadly we need a Congress which puts Country First; not themselves nor those who give them money to keep their job.

If we can find substitutes, boycott Chinese goods.

• Banned
My top five:

1. The partisan divide
  3. Climate Change
  4. Immigration Reform

Why should "aging infrastructure" be a POTUS problem? Make-work union jobs/votes?

1. Many bridges are at risk of collapse
  2. The electrical grid is vulnerable to acts by terrorists, and is decades past its prime
  3. Floods kill and destroy homes and businesses each year
  4. Roads are grid-locked during commute times as well as in some areas all day

Infrastructure tends to be a regional problem belonging to a minority states so that will take a lot of political capital and horsetrading to get through the Senate.

Infrastructure tends to be a regional problem belonging to a minority states so that will take a lot of political capital and horsetrading to get through the Senate.

Traditionally when a region suffers the nation pulls together. Only for the past two decades have the callous conservatives banded together and let American Citizens suffer do to natural disasters.

In 1906 San Francisco received nearly every tent the US Army had, to shelter those displaced by the fire and earthquake, within 72 hours; the trailers sent by FEMA to New Orleans may still be sitting in a corporate yard (I have not researched that, but the last I heard was they smelled of formaldehyde and were unfit for human occupation).

1. Redefining debt.
2. Recovering from international embarrassments.
3. Adopting to post-industrialism.
4. Sorting positive from negative new technologies.
5. Education.

1. ISIS and Middle East crisis they foment.
2. Sluggish Economy and the fallout from Grexit.
3. Debt, to include bailing out blue states.
4. Immigration reform.
5. Partisan Divide.

1) Islam.
2) Democrats.
3) Illegal Aliens.
4) Jobs/Bringing industry back to America.
5) Wresting the public education system from the lunatics who now control it.

3. A Nuclear Iran.

4. ISIL

5. Immigration Reform

#2 Spot On
My top five:

1. The partisan divide
  3. Climate Change
  4. Immigration Reform
(1) The sour economy
(4) Infrastructure

Automakers are moving their plants to Mexico not so much because labor is cheaper but because Mexico has free trade agreements with almost every country where they want to ship their cars. I agree that trade agreements should be fair and balanced but many who oppose these trade agreements believe we can protect jobs by becoming isolationist which will not work.

My top five:

1. The partisan divide
  3. Climate Change
  4. Immigration Reform

Why should "aging infrastructure" be a POTUS problem? Make-work union jobs/votes?

Because if we do not address it soon, it will lead to more and more companies moving their operations overseas. Michigan is having a really hard time getting companies to move to Michigan because their roads are some of the worst in the US. And infrastructure is more than just roads and bridges. We need to understand that we are not going to be the greatest economy in the world for much longer. We are now part of a global economy and Asia is going to surpass us in a massive way. We need to be able to offer companies reasons to stay in the US. This is more of a long term thing than right now, but it's coming and we need to plan for it, because China sure has. We still have many of the greatest minds in the world here in the US, but we have a lot of dumb people too. I don't mean that so much as to be insulting to anyone but just truthful. Our educational system is a complete failure when compared to most others throughout the world, when including countries that are or will be competing directly with us now and in the near future. If we do not address these issues, it won't be our downfall, but our standard of living will drop for most people.

1. The not so great economy
2. The student loan bubble bursting and unaffordable college
3. The massive debt
4. Immigration Reform
5. Healthcare reform

States rights to stop illegal immigration when the feds refuse
whether states can suppress the rights protected by the 2nd amendment
Nationwide reciprocity of CCL rights
the legality of the federal government to force the purchase of anything.
whether Sharia Law can be imposed at the community level

Traditionally when a region suffers the nation pulls together. Only for the past two decades have the callous conservatives banded together and let American Citizens suffer do to natural disasters.

In 1906 San Francisco received nearly every tent the US Army had, to shelter those displaced by the fire and earthquake, within 72 hours; the trailers sent by FEMA to New Orleans may still be sitting in a corporate yard (I have not researched that, but the last I heard was they smelled of formaldehyde and were unfit for human occupation).

There is a difference between natural disasters and deliberately irresponsible behavior with the expectation that someone else will clean up your mess.

Forum List

Back